DAD JOKES ARE FUNNY sorry what number is this

I TOLD YOU MY MUSIC TASTE IS RANDOM^^

S  A  M

I woke up to see Colby crying."What's wrong?"he said,"I'm sorry I was making you uncomfortable yesterday. We can go on a cute date today, right?"I said,"Yeah let's go!" He said, "Okay!" We jumped up and skipped away into rainbows and cotton candy

(A/N Lmao just kidding, that's what would happen in most every other Wattpad book, but this is first class I'm-wasting-all-my-time-because-I'm-OCD-and-stuff-like-that-kills-my-soul-and-I-think-my-spacebar-is-broken just kidding! But that's basically what's happening in this chapter, so don't even worry about it. Random gibberish is coming out of my mouth now but it will stop in 321)

Here's the actual chapter YAY I think I killed everyone sorry

S  A  M

I woke up to Colby playing with my hair. What? I usually play with Colby's hair, not the other way around...

I opened my eyes to look at him. "Morning." He said with a deep, rusty morning voice. Hot.

"MornINg!" My voice cracked. Of course, there is no morning voice for me, just awkward 5th grader.

He chuckled softly and brushed some hair away from my face.

"Stealing my job?" I asked teasingly.

He looked confused, so I explained. "I'm the one who touches hair, buddy."

"Am I not allowed to touch your hair?" 

"No, I just meant- ugh. I'm making a joke." The most akward thing is actually having to tell someone your making a joke. "It's supposed to be funny, so you should laugh." SaRCasM.

"Oh I see. HAHAHAHAHAHHA." He fake laughed, followed by a real laugh. "You're a little kid, you know that?"

"Yeah, doesn't that make you a pedophile?"

He laughed and shook his head. "Dork." 

He climbed out of bed and looked through the closet. "What do you want to wear today? We're going out."

"We are? Since when?" I felt my nerves jump. 

"Since now, dumbo! What are you going to wear?" He turned around to look at me.

I got up and looked through my closet. "This?" I held up a grey shirt with black splatters on it. 

"It's going to be colder today, so you might want to wear a jacket." 

I grabbed my white/grey/red/blue/black hoodie (lol descriptions) out of my closet. 

He watched me as I took off my pajamas and slid on my clothes. Noticing this, I  stuck out my butt and slapped it, raising my eyebrows. He burst out laughing and sat down in my chair, looking at his phone while I finished changing. 

"What, you're not going to get dressed for me?" I said, seeing his lack of clothing change.

"I don't know about that, but I'll get undressed for you." He smirked and stood up, cupping my face and kissing me. 

I laughed softly. "Sounds good to me."

He chuckled and grabbed some of my clothes, changing and letting me watch. Of course, I was nonchalant about it and pretended like I wasn't looking... He knew either way, but he didn't say anything. 

We finally left my room and Colby dragged me out the door past the kitchen. "We're not having breakfast?"

"Of course we are, stupid. This is a date, we're eating food!" He closed the car door and started the car. 

During the ride, we quietly listen to music while I fidget. I'm excited, and I don't know why. I mean, we've been dating for a long time, but this is only our second actual date. Colby seems super calm, though. 

We finally pulled up to a little yellow and white building with roses out front. It was very cute and old fashioned looking. (This is an actual place, as was the last restaurant in the last date. I don't remember the name of the other restaurant, but this one is Kimmie's Coffee Cup or something. It's really good) 

We walked inside and found a table. The table cloth was white with lace at the edges. It was pretty feminine in here, but I'm not complaining; the food I saw on other peoples tables looked and smelled fantastic. 

A waitress came by and flirted with colby(just kidding, that's another stupid wattpad thing for some reason. People are more socially aware than that, ya stupid. Also why is it always Colby, Sam's beautiful too lol)

A waitress came by and gave us water and two menus. After staring at the encyclopedia of food, I finally picked cornbeef hash. Colby decided on the eggs benedict. 

After we ordered, we just talked awhile. It was nice just being able to talk to him; nobody else and nothing else to distract us. We could let everything fall away and we would be the only people in the only spot that existed. Everything else was out of sight and out of mind. 

Colby was the only person I could do that with. We could talk for hours about nothing in particular and laugh and nothing at all. If I want to be fancy and use an analogy, he's my island. Isolated and blissful. 

We ate our food quietly, both our appetite and the atmosphere enhancing the flavor. We agreed that our meals were equally delicious.

Leaving the breakfast place, Colby said we could go somewhere else. 

"Want to find somewhere to hike?" I suggested.

"Yeah!" He started to open Google, but he got a text and looked at it. "Uh oh.."

That's not a good thing to say.. "What's wrong?" I asked nervously.

"Uncle Elton's requesting an overnight."

I let out a breath of relief. Good, nobody died. "Where?"

He didn't reply, typing on his phone. "He won't say. Sorry Sam, I don't think we should hike. 1) we shouldn't waste energy and 2) Elton wants us to come home so we can get ready."

I sighed. "Fair enough, let's go home."

We drove home, and Elton greeted us. "Okay guys, pack some clothes, cameras, and candles. We don't need warm clothing or sleeping bags. Pretend you're sleeping over at a friends!" 

"Where are we going if we don't need sleeping bags?"

"You'll see when we get there."

Sorry for the strange intrusions on the story I'm weird! 

And now, I just feel the need to shout out my favorite authors and their books. 

@AussieXroses The wanting

@SwirlsOfSweet

shookgguk Add Friend

@JOONSDADDY

@stranger_dweebs

@TheLonelyChild101 I'm trying to be me

@OutdatedSpork Paper Planes

@LoNaZaHaLi One Shots

@maxwellstrife The Truth

Wow there's still a lot more that I love but those people are truly fantastic. Sorry if I didn't tag you, I got tired of tagging people. Please give them all a follow and maybe read their books! Thumbs up guys

Thx for reading and putting up with my nonsense

| 1105 words |