This is the worst part about writing books

C  O  L  B  Y

It too us two years to fix our friendship and move on. We no longer acted like lovers and instead worked on how we were before, content to have fun together and travel the world for YouTube. We were best as friends, we found, and once we managed to put our relationship behind us we were almost like we once were. Happy.

Sam started dating Katrina two years after we broke up. She was a sweet girl and she made him happy, happier than I ever could. I suppose I should like her because of that, but I can't help but feel a tiny nag in the back of my mind. She occupied most of his time, and I missed Sam sometimes. I knew I had to let him go at some point though; I knew he planned to marry this girl eventually and then he'd have a family with no time for me. Stupid Sam. Always so far ahead of me.

I thought fondly of him someday having a family. How nice would that be, a little Sam (or Samantha) running around. I laughed. It would be good for him, I know. He would be a great father.

Who knows if I'll get a girlfriend? I have hope, but I'm still looking. I've been getting closer to Bella lately, maybe I'll ask her on a date sometime. That'd be fun, her and I. We'd go well together. Sam never told Kat about me and what went on two years ago, although she had her suspicions. We decided to keep it to ourselves, and I was proud that we'd never revealed our relationship on YouTube. I didn't mind that Katrina didn't know, it'd just be simpler that way. We could just be best friends, the way it should be.

I started hanging around Brennen and quite a bit more when Sam was with Kat. He was a nice person, much nicer than he seemed on camera. Sorry Brennen, but you seem douchey on YouTube. But I still love you. I chuckled, Brennen and I were nice and close. Brennen calls me his best friend, but for me that spot is reserved for Sam. I love Sam to the core, probably more than I could love Brennen. I mean that platonically, of course, I'm not gay. 

Straight as a table.