The number thirteen? Not on my watch!

^Jukebox the Ghost is my FAVORITE! I went to their concert yesterday and they were even better in person

also sorry I haven't been updating, I've been really caught up in other stuff and I'm also experiencing some writers block... We'll see how this chapter turns out 

S  A  M

A month passed since the drama at the Roosevelt hotel, and now I'm going back. How stupid can I be?

I was driving to the hotel and blasting my music as always. "WOAH, I NEVER MEANT TO BRAAAAG, BUT I GOT HIM WHERE I WANT HIM NOW!" I sang along(rip one of my favorite vines). I checked my phone at a light to see a text from Colby on my lock screen. I clicked it to look, but a loud honk almost made me drop my phone and I looked up to see a green light. I waved to the person behind me apologetically and started forward.

Just as my front tires crossed the first line, I saw a girl crossing out of the corner of my eye. I turned to see a car bump into her roughly. She tumbled momentarily, and almost fell over with fright when the car honked. I pulled over, deciding that I could wait to get the hotel another minute or so.

"Hey, are you okay?" I asked the girl, walking over to where she was sitting on the curb.

She looked up at me suddenly, startled. "Oh, uh yes. It only nudged me."

I smiled and shook my head. "People in L.A. can be so rude sometimes. It's a good thing he didn't decide to just run you over!"

She smiled. "It was my fault for crossing when I wasn't supposed to. I guess I mistook the crosswalk sign across the street for mine."

"You sure you're okay? I know it can't feel great; getting hit by a car." I glanced at her leg where she kept touching.

She glanced down. "It's just a bruise. So where are you going?" She changed the subject, and I could see she was embarrassed.

"The Roosevelt Hotel. It's supposedly haunted." I decided to sit down, as it didn't appear I'd be going any time soon.

"Oh, I've heard of it. I've never been to L.A. before, so this is all just names with no meaning." 

"Wow, first time in L.A. and this is how you're welcomed? Well, I guess I'm used to it a cause I live here." I rubbed the back of my neck. "Where're you from?"

"Montana. Well, I'm originally from Illinois, but I'm here from Montana if that makes sense."

"Yeah." I studied her a bit. She had light brown hair that was tied back in a ponytail. Her bangs were thick and fluffy and to one side in a light swoop. She had light brown eyes and a light tan complexion. She's pretty, I decided. Suddenly, a thought struck me. "Hey, I don't even know your name! I'm Sam."

She chuckled. "Bella," she said, making a weird hand motion.

"What's that?" I asked, trying to recreate her movement.

"It's sign language, it means nice to meet you. I do it out of habit sometimes cause I'm teaching my friend." She repeated the gesture, sliding one hand over the other then making 'pointing' hands and bringing them together. I copied and she smiled. "Pretty good."

"That's neat. Maybe you could teach me something sometime?" It was weird to think how we just met and I'm asking for ASL lessons, but she was easy to talk to.

"Sure! I really enjoy teaching."

She held out her hand. I fished my phone out of my pocket and handed it to her, glancing at the time. "Oh shoot, I gotta go." 

She quickly typed in her contact and texted herself so she got my number. "Cool. It was nice talking to you, hope you see some scary stuff at the hotel!" She said, giving me my phone. 

"Thanks! See you later, maybe." We smiled and I got in my car, driving to the hotel. 

Maybe I made a friend today! Bella seemed cool. I reached the hotel and checked my phone, seeing Colby's text once more. 

$ora✌🏻: hey, are you coming home tonight?

Roxass💟: depends whether or not I die, become a chicken, or be brave and wait it out 

$ora✌🏻️: if the second option ensures that you don't die and I still have a boyfriend, I'm gonna opt for that

Roxass💟: I don't know how I feel about becoming a chicken...

$ora✌🏻️: just remember it means I'll eat you later 😏😏🍗🍖

Roxass💟: ......

Roxass💟: you can't just say stuff like that

$ora✌🏻️: bitch yes I can this is America land of the free

Roxass💟: I hate you sometimes

$ora✌🏻️: but you love me ALL the times

Roxass💟: true, true

Roxass💟: sorry Charlie, gotta get back to ghost busting while you sit on your fat ass

$ora✌🏻️: yeah I do have a great butt, huh?

Roxass💟: bye.

I pocketed my phone, smiling to myself. 

I filmed my 3am challenge, going up and down and over again in the elevator. Nothing much happened, I just got a sense of being followed. Even after I ended my video, I felt like something was wrong. There was a shadow in the corner of my eye, and I couldn't rub it away. I finally decided to go home, not enjoying the thought of staying there alone and opting for the second option like Colby.

"Looks like you became a chicken!" Colby stated proudly when I walked into his room. 

I smirked and set down my camera. "Yeah, does that mean you're gonna eat me?" 

He turned a little redder, but said, "Heck yes."

He grabbed my wrist and pulled me on the bed on top of him, startling me and squashing him. We laughed at the bumpy fall and Colby kissed me softly, still smiling. I cupped his face, still lying on top of him with my legs between his. The kiss got gradually rougher and Colby's hands went through my hair, gripping it gently. He rolled his hips up into mine and I grunted at the impact. 

I broke the kiss as his hands tugged at my shirt. "Not right now." 

He nodded and grinned. "At least let me help you get ready for bed." 

With that, his hands went under my shirt, making me shiver as he pulled it over my head. He put his hand down my pants before he unzipped them and I gasped, swatting his hand a little.

He gave me an innocent look. "Just helping you with these," he said, tugging off my pants and leaving me in just my boxers. 

I shook my head at him in a condescending way and grabbed a t-shirt to sleep in. I climbed in with him and he immediately smiled mischievously and snapped the elastic of my boxes. I yelped and crossed my arms.

"You're impossible."

"Right back at ya!" He grabbed hold of my waist and wrapped his arms around it. He kissed my back and snuggled his head into my shoulder, eventually making me cave as I pulled his arms tighter. "Love you."

I smiled, not giving him an answer out of spite as I drifted off to sleep. 

"Sam was reading Busty Asian Beauties."

"..................oh"

Me and my friend quote this religiously

Sorry about the lack of chapters, I have other stuff AND I'm lazy

|1191|