Hey, I'm fourte-oh wait you will never knoww!

Pretttyyyyyy^^ listen to the lyrics too, I love the "there is a crack in the door filled with light" artist:NEEDTOBREATHE, song: Wasteland

C  O  L  B  Y

Beep beep.

I opened my eyes, hearing the quiet text tone. Glancing around, I spotted a bright screen and reached for it. I examined the phone through sleep-blurred eyes and realized that it wasn't mine, it was Sam's. I also realized that the name of the person that disrupted my sleep was someone I didn't know.

Who's Bella?

I debated whether or not to open it, as I easily could because I knew Sam's password. After a short time, I rationalized it by saying, "if we share everything, than I could look any time."

I clicked it open, reading the text.

Bella🎭: hey, would you wanna hang out soon like we planned?

I frowned. I decided not to jump to conclusions, though the text seemed rather suspicious to me. If anything, Sam is loyal to me, right? I clicked the phone off, glancing over at the sleeping boy. I smiled softly, but it was taken over by my furrowed eyebrows. What could he have possibly planned with this stranger? 

I laid my head back down, wanting to wrap my arms around Sam. If I could just hold onto him, he'd never leave. He was that sort of person, one to adapt to to someone he loves if they want him to. I always thought he must get tired of it, but he seemed to do it with such ease. He was truly kind and caring.

With these thoughts in mind, I was able to ask him about the girl when he woke up.

"Morning," he coughed.

"Morning. You getting sick?" I asked.

"No, I had something stuck in my throat." He sat up and popped his knuckles.

"Oh. Hey, I just woke up to a text you got from... Bella I think it was. She was wondering if you wanted to do what you planned to do soon." I kept my voice extremely nonchalant, as though I was telling him the weather.

"Oh, cool, thanks." He reached over me to grab his phone and unlocked it.

I raised one eyebrow. Well, he doesn't seem too flustered, so I guess that's a good sign. "I don't remember meeting anyone named Bella. Did you just meet her?" 

it took him a second to look up from his texts. "Oh, yeah! She's cool, she knows sign language and I asked her if she'd maybe teach me something."

I smiled, relieved. "Cool."

Sam was oblivious to my sudden relaxing. His eyes lit up as he turned to me. "Hey, maybe she could come here to teach me! That way you could learn some too and we could talk to eachother."

I shrugged. "Yeah, sure."

He smiled and went back to his phone, typing. "Okay, she wants to come over at around 12:00. Does that work?"

"Yeah, maybe we could film a video with her!" I said, getting used to the idea.

"Maybe... I don't know if she'd want to be on camera though."

"True, we can ask her when she gets here." I flipped the blankets off my legs and walked to look in my closet. 

I picked out a grey ripped shirt and some black jeans, putting them on. I smirked, grabbing a matching red ripped shirt and black jeans and throwing the outfit at Sam. I laughed as he just sat there frozen and still squinting, the shirt draping over his head.

"That's a little aggressive, don't you think?" He said, picking the articles of clothing up. 

"Nope, it suits me perfectly."