Free high fives sold here for $5

Sorry for the latte updatte and shortle chaptte (idek what this is just go with it)

I wanna start putting songs I like to listen to up at the top! I'll try it and see how it goes

C  O  L  B  Y

I just stayed in my room for the rest of the day. I edited, read, surfed instagram, and ate some of my World War III backup supply(don't tell me you don't have one too I see you lookin in your little snack drawer at night).

As all things go, there was another day after the one I ended. Wonderful. As I got up out of bed I noticed a little slip of paper on the floor next to my door. Is read 'Colby' on the front; Sam's writing. 

I picked it up and flipped it open, reading:

Colby,

            I'm sorry I corrected you unnecessarily. I know you don't like it when I do that. I'm sorry I haven't tried harder to fix it, too. We should try to work together best as possible, and avoid arguments. I hate to yell at you, and I know you don't like it either. I love you and I don't want to lose you because I was selfish and pushed you away. I hope you forgive me, because I'm trying to do better for you.

                            Love, Sam

I smiled and put the letter in a little box for safekeeping.

What a little dweeb. It's not his fault we argued, it's mine for being so sensitive. 

I went to Sam's room and knocked quietly. "Sam?"

Nobody answered, so I ran downstairs. Sam was sitting on the couch, doing something on his phone. He looked up and smiled when I walked over.

"Hey, I got your letter."

He smiled again. "I really mean it. I'm going to try harder from now on."

"It's not your fault at all. It shouldn't bother me or make me angry that youre trying to help me. We all need help sometimes, I just gotta let my pride go. I think I need to try harder too."

"Well we can help eachother then, can't we?" I smiled at him and we hugged for a solid minute, both relieved to be over with the hurt feelings.

"Let's try not to get frustrated, okay?" Sam said.

"Okay, deal. If I start to get upset at something, you tell me. Pinky promise?"

Sam laughed. "You're such a child. Okay, pinky promise." We linked pinkies.

I pulled his hand closer to me by his pinky and said, "If one of us breaks the promise the other gets to break his pinky." (I always say this when I pinky promise with friends and they get so scared it's hilarious)

Sam laughed. "Okay, maybe not that..."

I let go of his hand. "Too late! You already promised."

"Alright, fine!" 

We sat on the couch for another hour or so, watching a movie and holding eachother. As always, Sam was running his fingers through my hair. Maybe he has a hair fetish as well as a foot fetish. 

Once we finished the movie and the Oreos were gone(YES, they are a pack that's entirely different from the last books' Oreos... Otherwise we would have a very serious problem with Oreo deficiency in this house) we grabbed one of our cameras and called Brennen.

Our title for the video was going to be Boyfriend vs. Bestfriend Challenge (Brolby vs. Solby). 

It was well known among the roommates that Sam and I were a thing, I'm sure Brennen is suspicious, but we haven't really outrightly told him yet. 

Of course, Brennen and I are very flirty and are contsantly feeding the Brolby ship, but it was quite a bit more akward with Sam with us. Brennen didn't seem to realize this before the first few minutes, and was acting the same as we always do, touchy and letting out a stream of remarks. After he realized I was comfortable, he cut most of the jokes. 

Sam obviously won the contest, because he's known me for 6 years and because he happens to be my boyfriend. He knows me pretty much inside and out. As a consequence, Brennen ate a dog treat and almost threw up. We left it up to the viewers to decide who was the 'boyfriend' and who was the 'Bestfriend', as they were oblivious to the actuality of Solby. 

After the video, Sam went upstairs to edit and Brennen and I made ourselves a snack(it's not all tender greens ya know)(also has anyone tried tender greens and is it good? Cause I always watch their videos and really want to try it, but I don't think there's one near me). While we compiled a little meal for each of us, we talked about the video.

Well, that went downhill once Brennen started asking about why I was acting weird.

"What do you mean, I was acting weird?" I asked a little nervously.

"Well, you were really playing along with any of my jokes."

"Oh. I didn't know you were making jokes!" I said, trying to sound believable.

"Colby, why are you lying, brother? You always know when I'm making jokes. For some reason, you were uncomfortable with them today."

Uhhhh.... "I just wasn't really in the mood. Sorry if it was kinda rude." I hurriedly shoved the rest of the food on a plate and continued before he could reply. "I'm going to bring this to Sam, I'll be right back!"

I jogged up the stairs and breathed easy at the top. I'm just hoping Brennen doesn't bring it up again... I'm not sure I'm ready to have that talk with him. All our conversations are usually light-hearted, and I feel like it'd be weird and awkward. But I'll just see how it goes, he'll probably figure it out eventually.

SO HI. should I do a Brennen pov? Maybe I shouldn't ask cause I really would like to do a Brennen pov, so I'm probably going to do one! But either way, comment something below, I like to hear stuff u guys have to say

| 996 words |