Should i do it? se- ready? SE- no jk thats old news now

^^ Cool artist!! I also like their songs "Fever Pitch" and "Seven" (Song: Goodnight Chicago, Artist: Rainbow Kitten Surprise)

C O L B Y

I sat in my bedroom, recounting the past few weeks. They'd been so great, and I felt like I couldn't be happier.

Bella came over so often now. Whatever was bothering her before had disappeared, and she was her normal quirky self again. I got so happy when she came over for some reason, i just felt like Sam and I were finally making good friends outside of our circle of social media people. 

Sam had been acting strangely ever since Bella first came over. He'd cling to me a little more closely when we were alone, and when she was here he seemed distant. I asked him a few times what was wrong, but he always snapped out of it and smiled, telling me he was zoning off. I knew that wasn't true, but I let it go. Sam will tell me when he's ready.

My mind wandered to one time in particular where he'd been openly troubled with something. It was yesterday. I'd invited Bella over to hang out before Sam and I went to film a video, and Sam was upstairs when she arrived. I let her in and we went into the kitchen to make food. I called Sam down to help. 

He came downstairs, but when he saw that we were making food he just frowned, saying he had stuff to do and couldn't hang out right then. Bella and I had been confused about his actions, but we quickly disregarded it and went back to cooking.

Now that I thought about it again, I couldn't pass it off as nothing. Something was definitely wrong, and it was bothering me that Sam didn't tell me anything. With all these signs, I couldn't help but wonder if he was cheating on me. I knew Sam to be a kind and loving person, definitely not eager to hurt me or do anything to wrong me. But I also knew that Sam was a romantic, and he'd often told me how he found it difficult not to love someone who loved him, which I understand cause I feel the same. It hurt me to think this way, but I wasn't sure what else to blame it on.

Could it be something I'd done? Sam and I had always been very open with each other, telling each other if something bothered us. Maybe this time it was a big thing, and he didn't know how to tell me. What could I have done? 

I recounted the past couple weeks. Now that i thought about it, it had started after Sam came back from the Roosevelt hotel.

I sat bolt upright, a thought shocking me into motion. Could something have happened there? Maybe he saw something, experienced something there that's been on his mind. He had been shifting around in his sleep at night, maybe he was having nightmares! 

The nightmare I'd had after coming back from the hotel flashed in my mind. I shuddered, imagining Sam seeing the same things in his sleep. How could I be so stupid? I could see Sam not telling me because he would be "afraid that it would worry me". I smiled fondly. The dork didn't realize how much worry could be caused if he didn't tell me. 

I relaxed, knowing that if Sam was having nightmares I could help him. He was out filming right now, but I'd catch him tonight and ask him about it. Poor Sam, if he was feeling like I was after the hotel I'm not surprised he seemed off. I'll sort it out, make sure he knows that he can tell me anything no matter what.

Sorry its short, I've been busy with school, dance, work, drawing, friends, and family stuff... a lot to juggle! I'm trying to be more active in my writing now, but sorry if I'm not super active.