Introduction

"Could you pass me the cookies, Will?" asked Tris. Tris was a girl who had long, stylish hair with a shade of chestnut brown and had fair white skin. She was always considerate and would not be able to bear if anyone troubled or harmed Will, her brother. 

Will was a dainty little boy with jet black hair and lovable nature with which he could win anyone's heart very easily. "Here you go" said Will. He handed the jar of cookies to Tris. "Thank You!" said Tris. 

They were busy watching the ultimate battle between Katniss and President Snow. "Tris and Will, let us go to the village side" called out Olivia Prior, Tris and Will's mother.

She was a mother whom everyone would love to have, she would always let her children have the best of amenities and would hardly give them a dressing down. 

As for their father, he was a man who could never see his children sad and put his best foot forward to make the atmosphere lively. Tris and Will were all agog to go to the village side. They spent lots of time with the underprivileged children. 

Both of them felt really satisfied and thanked The Almighty for their well-being. They bade the children adieu and retraced their steps back home with a spring in their step and a song in their hearts.

Suddenly, Tris' eyes fell upon a letter with her name on it lying near their doorstep. She removed the letter from the envelope.