Happy Birthday Will!

"Mom! Dad! I'm home' said Tris in a loud voice so that they could be aware of her arrival. She brushed off the snow from her jacket and hung it on the stand. Realisation dawned upon her that, tomorrow was her brother, Will's birthday.

She had not prepared or done anything for the special occasion. "Boom! Clang! Boom!" she could hear some weird and strange noises emanating from the kitchen. She could see her Mom and Dad preparing various snacks with all the things messed up. 

"Oh! For what are you waiting there, Tris! Don't you want to do something for your brother's birthday? By the way, why don't you come and help us?" said Olivia in a voice that carried all the excitement and enthusiasm of a mother whose son's birthday seems to be an exciting occasion. 

"I am doing something special" said Tris with a delighted pitch in her voice. She walked away and began the preparations. She could do her preparations in peace because Will had gone to his friend's place and would only back at night.

As soon as the clock will strike 12:00, their house is going to fill up with laughter, giggles and merriment but for this to happen she needed to get started. First she went to Will's room and beautified it with all the possible decorative items she could get. She made her way towards '24 X 7' to purchase Will's favourite cookies, 'Chocolate Ahoy'. 

Meanwhile, Olivia and Andy were busy making handmade gifts with a dollop of love, truckloads of good wishes and a pinch of scolding so that he does not spoil his lovable nature because they believed that if kids do not get a dressing down they will change their personality very easily.

The time everyone was waiting for finally arrived. The clock struck 12:00 and the lights were immediately off. "Everything's ready right? I do not want anything to go wrong on my sweetie's birthday." said Olivia in an excited voice. 

"Yes mom everything is ready, now quiet. Now quiet." said Tris. The house was dead silent, they did not even dare to utter a squeak. "Ting! Tong! Ting! Tong" the doorbell rang, disturbing the silence. Tris went and hurriedly opened the door. 

"Mom?! Dad?! Tris?! Where are you all?" questioned Will. "Mom?! Dad?! Tris?! Please someone speak up. I am getting scared. Please someone speak up. Mom?! Dad?! Tris?!" said Will in a quavering voice. 

As soon as Will switched the light on, an atmosphere of enthusiasm and excitement was created. "HAPPY BIRTHDAY WILL!!" Andy, Olivia and Tris said in a pitch that was beyond audible but they still tried it and it worked out very well.

"Oh! My God! Don't scare me like that! Please!" Will heaved a sigh of relief. They wrapped Will in their lovable embrace and gave him their gifts all of which was adored by Will to the fullest. They fervently prayed to The Almighty for Will's prosperous future. 

They boogied to Will's favourite beats to their heart's content. They ate the spaghetti prepared by Olivia, they savoured it with full relish, because of the tiredness on their faces they went and hit their bed on the fluffy pillow. 

On setting eyes, on his room's decoration, Will was spellbound and thanked Tris wholeheartedly. He would get amazing dreams tonight, indeed!