I am coming Hogwarts

The sun was glinting cheerfully into a pretty bedroom furnished with blue. It danced on the glossy hair and bright eyes of Tris gently bringing her back to the Land Of Reality from The Land Of Dreams.

She woke up feeling as fresh as a dew-drenched flower. The D-day had finally dawned. Olivia, Andy and Will were busy preparing a wholesome meal for Tris. "Tris! Wake up" Olivia called out. "I am awake Mom" said Tris. "Good! Now go and get ready quickly" said Olivia. 

"Yes Mom" saying this Tris made a beeline towards the lavatory. She soaped and scrubbed herself properly so that people would have a good opinion of the Prior Family. She was clad in her spanking new jeans and top with her hair neatly tied. 

"Good Morning" said Tris. "Oh! Good Morning Tris, you look lovely." said Andy in a cheerful tone. Tris thanked Andy. She ate her cereal voraciously and gulped down the lemonade in the blink of an eye. "Tris, the ship leaves at sharp 11:00 so don't miss it" said Will. 

"Yes, yes I know" said Tris trying to fasten her speed. "Ok Bye Mom, Dad, Will" Tris bade them adieu. "Bye honey, take care of yourself and write to us." said Andy kissing her adieu. "Yes sure. Bye" saying this Tris slammed the door shut. 

The house was so silent, no one was squeaking, yelling, murmuring or whispering. Everyone wore a sad smile on their faces except Will who put his best foot forward to change the atmosphere into a lively one. He was successful in doing so.