The Ultimate War

"Ms Tris Prior!!!!!!!!!!!!!! The Divergent!!!!!!!!!!! You are going to die!!!!! Speak up!" Voldemort shouted in a voice that awoke each and every person present including the cleaners present at Hogwarts

Tris woke up with a lot of energy filled inside her, she took her want and was all set for THE WAR.

"Tris, you have to fight with eight wands because there is no external force that can match the power of eight wands. Here take these." saying this Will handed her eight wands that belonged to the Gryffindors. 

Tris took the eight wands and went down near Hagrid's hut where took place THE BIGGEST WAR OF THE WIZARDING WORLD TOOK PLACE- TRIS VS LORD VOLDEMORT. Everyone had already assembled there waiting there for Tris. 

"Ah! So you are Tris!" said Voldemort. 

"Yes! And you must be Lord Voldemort!" exclaimed Tris. 

Everyone present there were so flabbergasted that they could not even express it but the Gryffindors were not instead they were standing with their chests puffed up.

"Let us start Voldi"

"Why not? And before that you would surely like to say goodbye to your friends."

"Nothing like that will happen Voldi. Instead you would like to say goodbye to your Death Eaters."

"Stop talking! Let us start!"

"Ok then" 

Tris took the first turn and then was Voldemort's turn.

"Incendio!"

"Expelliarmus!" Tris thankfully ducked the spell.

"Expelliarmus!"

Now Voldemort was in grave peril because he had no want to fight with so Tris regarded this as the right moment, she removed the eight wands from her pocket and shot them straight at Voldemort. Voldemort dropped to the ground with an "Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" This was the moment when Voldemort turned into ashes and flew in the air. The best moment of Tris' life!!

Everyone shrieked out in happiness including the teachers, the Slytherins, the Hufflepuffs and the Ravenclaws. The only people not shrieking out in happiness were the Death Eaters who hid their faces and ran away.

The students carried Tris on her shoulders and brought her in the Great Hall because she was the winner of the moment!