A Face In The Dark

No one even dared to alleviate her trepidation. How mean could they be! No one would help just because she is a DIVERGENT!? Her trepidation was slowly turning into terror! She had to go and talk to Linnea. She ran at lightning speed and barged into her office.

"Help! Help me professor!" Tris said while panting.

"Tell me what happened" questioned Linnea intriguingly. Tris elucidated the whole matter to her. After hearing this horrifying news, Linnea's heart was in her mouth.

"Tris, why do you have to search for the name of the student? You cannot even say his name aloud then what is the point?" asked Linnea in a voice that contained a lot of eager anticipation.

"But how can I not search for the name professor?" probed Tris.

"Tris, you will not have any lessons tomorrow." ordered Linnea. "I am sorry professor, I will not check the name or ask you anything about the name of the student, please!!!!" Tris apologized o Linnea from the bottom of her heart.

"No lessons tomorrow, I do not want to hear anything." Linnea instructed Tris to leave her cabin. She had no option left but to obey Linnea's orders or else more punishment would be inflicted on her. There was one thing that Tris could not understand and that is that why was Linnea not shocked about the faceless man.

There was nothing that Tris could do because Linnea was very adamant with her decision. She made her way towards the Great Hall to tell the Gryffindors about the faceless man.