Hogwarts!

The golden and silvery thing was nothing but the light from Hogwarts School Of Witchcraft and Wizardry. "Here we are!" shouted Geronimo. The castle was so gigantic that all the students could not take their eyes off the magnificence and grandeur of the castle.

The students were all agog to step into the castle. "Jeni! Anna! Look at the castle!" exclaimed Tris. "Yes! Yes!" exclaimed Jeniffer and Annabeth. The driver parked the ship on the stand and made way for the students to depart. 

"Hogwarts!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" the students shouted at the top of their lungs which was heard by Professor Minerva McGonagall, the deputy headmistress. The students kept their luggage on one side including their pets. 

"Welcome! Welcome To Hogwarts my dear students!! You all will be sorted in either of these houses-

1) GRYFFINDOR named after Godric Gryffindor

2) HUFFLEPUFF  named after Helga Hufflepuff

3) RAVENCLAW named after Rowena Ravenclaw

4) SLYTHERIN named after Salazar Slytherin

Any sort of bad behaviour will decrease your house points and your kind behaviour, excelling in studies will earn your house points. This is going to be your home for the next two months so better make some friends." addressed Professor McGonagall.

A thunderous applause broke from the students. "Ok! Ok! Now follow me." said Professor McGonagall. The students made a beeline for the Great Hall. The door of the Great Hall was ornately carved and was huge in size. As soon as the door opened, they set their eyes on something they had never seen before, a ceiling with numerous candles hanging by thin wires and bewitched by the night sky. Tris could relate this with what she had read in 'Hogwarts: A History'. The Great Hall was so huge that 100 kids could sleep in it. There were four long rows for the students to sit according to their houses. There was a separate row for the professors and in the middle sat the headmaster, Professor Albus Dumbledore.

He was a man with long snow white beard resembling that of Santa Claus, he wore a pointed hat with green robes. "Welcome to Hogwarts! Here are some necessary instructions- the fourth and fifth floor is forbidden to enter and only the first years cannot have any valuable items that are not seen by the prefects. Have a lovely time at Hogwarts." said Professor Dumbledore. 

Two third years walked in with an odd looking thing.