The Pleading Plans

The sun rose in the sky and bade adieu to the moon. Its rays spread in every direction and gave the village a new look. It even lighted up the sordid brick walls of the huts. The sun rays made its way into Tris' room and touched her eyes gently waking her up feeling as fresh as a dew-drenched flower. 

"Good Morning Tris!!" said Will entering her room and sitting beside her. "Good Morning Will!!" said Tris. "What happened, you look tensed?" said Will in a reassuring tone. " I want to go to Hogwarts School Of Witchcraft and Wizardry and no more about it. The letter sounds so intriguing then the place would be a lot more intriguing but I know Mom and Dad won't allow? What do you think Will should I go there?" questioned Tris. 

"Well if you want to go there you can go and I personally feel it would be a new and innovative experience for you. As for Mom and Dad, we will do something so that they agree to let you go. Sounds cool?" said Will.

She wrapped him in his arms tightly for giving her some strength and the hope that she could go to Hogwarts School Of Witchcraft And Wizardry. "Sounds amazing!! But what if they do not give me permission to go??" said Tris in a morose voice. 

"Oh! Come on Tris, they will surely understand and allow you to go, they cannot see their daughter sad, can they? Please do not be sad, it does not suit you at all." said Will in a voice that would cheer up Tris. "You are right, Will." said Tris. "You don't want your hair to become white, do you?" said Will. "Oh! Not at all." said Tris. 

Both of them rolled into peals of laughter. Will was surely the only person who could make her happy and provide with all the solutions to all her queries. She was indeed a fortunate sister and Will was a fortunate brother. Their bond was truly a special one. 

"Ok, come on let us better take a bath or else Mom and Dad will not spare us." said Will. Both of them jumped out of bed and made a beeline towards the restroom. They got ready in the blink of an eye and headed downstairs for breakfast. 

"Good Morning Mom! Good Morning Dad!" said Will and Tris in a harmony. Olivia had made chicken sausages and a bowl of wholesome oat meal for breakfast, one of Will's favourite. 

"Tris, we have something important to talk to you about" said Andy, Tris' father. "Your mother and I have come to a decision that you are not going to Hogwarts School Of Witchcraft And Wizardry." said Andy. 

"But dad, you cannot do this to me. I want to go there, it will be a new experience for me." said Tris. "What if it will not be safe Tris?" questioned Andy. "There will be many other children coming also, I won't be the only one and besides it is a school where you can learn how to do magic. Doesn't it sound amazing Dad?" questioned Tris elucidating the letter to her parents. 

"Why don't you understand?" debriefed Andy. "Mom and Dad, please can I go, you both surely want to see me happy, don't you?" pleaded Tris. Seeing her utmost desire to go, they sanctioned her to go. She was on cloud nine after hearing such a fantabulous news. 

"But where are you going to get your books and uniform from?" interrogated Olivia. "There is no other place where can purchase school supplies- DIAGON ALLEY." said Tris.