The Letters From No One

Meanwhile, Tris was woken up by Annabeth. "What is it Anna? It is 12:00"

"Someone is sending you death threats in letters." 

"What?!"

"Yes! Come and see. Everybody are so worried and frightened."

Tris hoped out of bed and quickly ran down to the common room. She quickly snatched the letters from Stephen's hands. The letter read thus:

"Dear Ms. Prior,

Hope you are fine,

You know why are you a Divergent?

Let me give you a hint 

The answer is not with me but with Him

You will soon meet him to know why."

There was no name of the person who sent it, this was weird! Everyone were asking Tris about the letter and she read it aloud. She tried her best to pay no heed to all the shocked expressions because she found it very irritating and annoying.

Suddenly, four more letters were seen at the entrance of the Gryffindor common room. She picked up the letters and read them one by one. The letters read thus:

"Dear Ms. Prior, 

Did you ask Him about your Divergency? I hope you did because I will help you to by helping you book a flight to heaven." 

"Dear Ms. Prior,

DIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

"Dear Ms. Prior, 

Your Divergency is a big threat to me! You are a foul loathsome evil little cockroach! You worthless pile of rat droppings! Why have you done this to me?! You will never be forgiven."

"Dear Ms. Prior,

AVADA KEDAVRA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

Tris pondered upon the thought that who was the person who sent it, how did the person know her name and most significantly why is the person sending her death threats. She read the four letters to the Gryffindors and confided in them. They all comforted her by giving her pieces of advice that would be helpful. 

Everyone told her to leave the letters on the back burner and get sleep. She tightly closed her eyes to get some sleep but she could not.