The Divergent Master

A lady with dark chestnut brown hair neatly tied, she had black eyes with a wheatish skin. She walked straight ahead with her robes flying beside her. 

"Ah! Here she is!" said Dumbledore with a feeling of tenderness and fondness for her in his eyes. 

As she stepped on the platform, Dumbledore went down on his knees and expressed his love for her. "Welcome to Hogwarts, for lady" he said amidst kissing her on her hand.

Dumbledore was surely showing a lot of coquetry. She has way younger than him. He was the reason to laugh at the moment. All the students started chortling uncontrollably. 

"Thank you Albus, your dauntlessness was appreciated" said Linnea, the special Divergent master for Tris.

"Hello everyone. I am Linnea and I work at the Department of Divergency at the Ministry of Magic. I have come to attend to Miss. Tris Prior." 

In the fraction of a second, the room was soundless all of sudden. No one dared to utter a clamour. The ambience was silent for complete five minutes. 

Then later, "Ms. Tris Prior I would please request you to come over here." said Linnea.  Although Tris was shaking in every limb, she plucked courage and went to Linnea. 

"Oh! So you are the Divergent girl. Pleasure to meet you Tris." Saying this Linnea shook hands with Tris. In a spell of five minutes, the stillness was broken. 

"Pleasure to meet you too, Ms. Linnea." Saying this Tris shook hands with her teacher. Tris treated Linnea to be God's blessing in disguise for her. 

"Albus, do you mind if I take Tris to my office for some time?" questioned Linnea. "No no not at all, you can take her." replied Dumbledore as he gave Linnea the keys to her office. 

"And don't forget to leave Tris to her dormitory" said Dumbledore. "I won't" saying this Tris and Linnea made their way outside The Great Hall, to the second floor, past the other offices and finally in Linnea's office.