The Feast

Suddenly Professor McGonagall requested us to draw our attention towards Professor Dumbledore by tapping the glass kept beside her thrice. There was pin drop silence.

Professor Dunbledore said in a jubilant voice," Let the feast begin!!" In a no time, our plates were filled with arrays of delicacies which we could all savour with relish.

Not wasting any further time, we all drew our attention towards the appetizing food kept in front of us. Tris could hardly think of anything except the thought of she being Divergent. "Come on Tris, eat something." Annabeth said in an encouraging way.

They understood her pain and said,"We understand Tris that the thought of you being Divergent is irritating you but do not worry, Gryffindors are with you. You need to take care of your health so please eat something!"

Hearing this Tris ate two to three pieces of grilled fish and chicken. They all were worried about Tris and thought to leave to her to her own self.

"She will be okay till morning, won't she?" Clay whispered to Jeniffer. "I hope she will"Jeniffer said.

They put their best foot forward in cheering Tris' mood but it did not work. Suddenly, the door of the Great Hall opened.