Annabeth's Sad Story

"Anna, why are you crying?" questioned Tris in a worried and anxious tone. "Tris and Jeni, you two remind me of my sisters. One a simple and sweet girl and the other a stylish, fashionable and beautiful girl." Anna complimented on both of their nature.

"Thank you so much for the compliment Anna but why are you crying please tell us?" Jeniffer asked in a worried tone. 

"Ok so one fine day my sister Kacy and Clara were coming back from their friend's house, a group of boys started to whistle at them and call them by different names which was insulting, they would do lots of other things which would make them frustrated just like the Eaton brothers, but those boys were even worse. They would try impress Kacy because of her simplicity and would even impress Clara because of her beauty. They would try to come from different routes but somehow those boys would catch them. They could not bare it anymore so both of them committed suicide." cried Annabeth. 

"Oh!!! Anna I am so so sorry to hear this. But how did you come to know?" questioned Tris. "At that very night, the watchman of our building told us that he saw their bodies. We all were in a state of disbelief and shock. We were saddened by the core of our hearts. We just could not stop crying. We had no other choice but to believe the truth. I lost my sister on 12/12/12, this date will be etched in my memory forever." said Anna in a crestfallen voice. 

"We both will be your sisters Anna." said Jeniffer in a reassuring voice. "Even you are the apt sister with stylish long hair and a gorgeous personality." said Tris. "Oh! Jeni Oh! Tris, my sweet sisters." said Annabeth in a cheered and jolly voice. 

The three of them wrapped each other in their lovable and warm embrace. Suddenly, something golden and silvery sparkled away in the distance.