Get ready, Prior!

The soup contained a potpourri of different kinds of fruits  and vegetables which rendered a mix of tastes in Will's mouth. He could not describe the taste- it was sour, bitter, spicy strangely even sweet. 

He gulped it down in a trice. As soon as he was about to rise from the table, the doorbell rang. Will went and opened the door, he saw Olivia and Tris loaded with a lot of school supplies. He helped them carry the supplies in the house.

Seeing the happiness and smile on Tris' face, Will totally forgot about the nightmare. There were two to three bags filled with school books and more two to three bags filled with school uniforms and other stationery items. 

"Oh my god Tris! So many supplies! What is this?!" questioned Andy with a tone of happiness. "Dad, there are three bags of school books and three bags of uniform and stationery!" exclaimed Tris ecstatically. 

"But?! How?! What if?! If-----" wondered Andy with a contorted expression on his face. "Oh please Andy! Stop those ifs and buts, just be happy that she is going to Hogwarts School Of Witchcraft and Wizardry. Be happy for her at least. " insisted Olivia. 

"Ok Ok, I am so so so so so so so happy for you my sweetheart. You are going to start a new phase of your life from tomorrow. Your mom and I wish you all the luck and blessings. Let your hair down, make friends and learn lots of new and innovative stuff. God Bless You Sweetie. 

"Thank you mom and dad for your good wishes. I will surely do whatever you both have told me to do. I love you." Tris gave them a bear hug. "Hmmmmm........................" Will coughed so that they could realise that he was present there. 

"Awww.......... Will, come here. I love you, Will." said Tris pulling him in their family embrace. They looked like one cute and sweet family spreading their love with each other. Tris went upstairs to her room and packed her books. 

Seeing the number of books, she removed a suitcase from the storeroom and arranged her books, uniform and stationery neatly in it. She kept her wand of core 'Dragon Chalk' and 13 inch in her special pocket so that it remained safe and secure. To kill time, she read her most cherished book 'An Imperial Affliction'. She read countless pages that she did not even know when it was dinner time.

Olivia had made 'Italiano Tangy Sauced Pasta' for dinner. As soon as she finished her dinner, her parents wished her luck once again and kissed her good night. She would get fantabulous dreams tonight indeed.