Gryffindors Revelation

No sooner did Tris enter the Great Hall than she saw Jeniffer, Annabeth, Stephen and Lidewij sitting and talking. Tris quickly went and joined them.

"Oh! Hi Tris" all of them said in unison. "So how was your research in the library?" questioned Lidewij.

"Ok. Listen! I need to tell you all something really important" said Tris.

Jeniffer, Annabeth, Stephen and Lidewij got pumped up and closely paid attention to her.

Tris recounted the entire incident in the library to them and they all were listening very intently. They all were taken aback after hearing about the faceless man. Lidewij almost fell off her seat but fortunately was saved by Annabeth. 

"What?!" exclaimed Jeniffer.

"Did you tell Linnea about this incident?" asked Stephen. "Of course Stephen I have told her about this nightmarish incident but she did not even react when I told her about the faceless man, all she did was punished me by not taking any of my lessons tomorrow." said Tris.

Everyone expressed their irritation and frustration in the form of various contorted facial expressions .

"How mean can she be!" exclaimed Jeniffer. "It is okay Jeni, she is doing that for my benefit." replied Tris. "How can not having any lessons be something for your benefit?" questioned Annabeth. "Guys it is okay" 

"Ok so Tris we will have to go, have potions now." They bade Tris Auf Wiedersehen.

She went to her dormitory and spent the rest of her day reading her most prized possession, her novel 'An Imperial Affliction.'

She went down to the Great Hall to have something to satiate her hunger. 

Realisation dawned upon her that she had no lessons tomorrow so she need not hurry in eating. Everybody else were concentrating on their own food kept in their respective plates. Some students were eating their food in such large quantities that it could not make its way down the alimentary canal.

As soon as Tris ate her food she went to her dormitory to get some sleep. 

In the dead of night, she was suddenly woken up by a noise which was sounding familiar to her ears. "Tris, wake up! Tris, wake up!"