Chapter 4

Dear Mrs Roberts,

Thank you. Thank you for being there on the other side of that call. God knows if I would have lived to see another day if it wasn't for you.

Love,
Layla

*

"This is going to hurt" Erin warned, holding cotten soaked in wound clearing alcohol for my back witch had open cuts from glass. I was about to reply when suddenly seating pain shot up me. I yelled as she jumped sheepishly.
"I'm sorry, I just need to clean you up sweetie"
I nodded and grabbed into the back of my chair as she went again, trying to bite the insides of my cheek instead of screaming.

~

"Do you want to borrow pyjamas?" Erin asked me after I was bandaged up.
"Why?" I asked curiously and to my surprise she blushed.
"I t-thought you would stay over night because its too dangerous for you there."
I giggled "Thank you Erin"
She gave me a big t shirt and shorts.
I got changed and she suddenly smaked her head.
"What?!" I asked.
"The bed!" She was turning different shades of red if that was possible.
"What about it?"
"I haven't made it up, its just my bed"
I smirked, suddenly feeling more confident then I was.
"Looks like were gonna have to share"

And that's why, 10 minutes later, Erin was hugging me in bed. IN BED!!!!
"I want to know you more Layla"
"Lets play questions, we'll take turns"
I turned my body so I was facing her.

"I've always wondered what your real surname is, like before you were married"
She smiled slightly.
"Vanderwaal, Erin Vanderwaal."
She hesitated before asking the next question.
"How long has your father abused you?"
I froze. She tightened her arms around me so I relaxed back. I trusted her for some strange reason.
"When I was 12"
I looked at her eyes asking "Why did you marry your husband, you clearly don't love him."
She shifted uncomfortably.
"It was an arranged marriage"
"Oh. So can I call you Miss Vanderwaal?"
She chuckled "Please do, I hate the name Roberts, its too basic"
Then she moved slightly closer to me, as did I.
I stared at her lips, she nervously bit them.
Then she couldn't hold herself back any longer. Her lips crashed onto mine, and she grabbed my waist. I quickly wrapped my arms around her neck.
I pulled away slightly.
"Erin?" I whispered.
"Yes, I know this is wrong on so many levels but I just can't stop. God, you make me so happy and I can't get enough of you!"
I smirked "Dont you get all toutchy feely with all your students?" I asked innocently.
"Oh no Miss Parker, just the teachers favourites" She whispered.
There was a look in her eyes, terror and love.
Well this is a fucked up world.
"Miss Parker?" She asked.
"Yes Miss Vanderwaal"
"I like you, like a lot"
My stomach actually exploded into butterflies.
"I like you to Erin"
"But it isn't right. You're my student and I'm your teacher"
I looked at her face and stroked it.
"I know"
She smiled slightly. "But I don't care" And she pulled me into another kiss.