Chapter 10

A/N: dedicated to @Aliarose_javier

Erin's POV

My head was spinning.
Her twin sister? Coming here?
Why hadn't she told me she had a fucking twin?!

"Miss?" Dallas asked.
"....yeah" I struggled for words.
"Do you know where she is?"
Shit shit shit shit.
Just play it cool.
"What do you mean? Didn't you just say you were her twin? Shouldn't you know?"
She started tearing up.
"That's the thing, I can't find her" Then she started full on crying.
Shit what was I meant to do?
I put my arm around her and tried to comfort her.
She looked into my eyes and said "I know you and her had a thing"
"What?!" I spluttered.

"It's fine, I read a piece of scrunched up paper in her house. I don't care as long as you made her happy."

My cheeks flushed. "T-thank you"

I sat down at a desk and she did the same. I was going to tell her what happened.

"So." I began. "Her father and brother were highly abusive. She would come into school covered in bruises and cuts. One day I saw her in the changing rooms with dreadful scars. I gave her my number so she wouldn't feel alone. The next evening she called and she had been beaten up so badly she couldn't clean herself up. She came to mine, my then-husband was out. We shared our first kiss." I looked down at my hands, not wanting to continue. But Dallas deserved the truth.

"A few days later, in P.E, her brother came in and beat her unconscious. I waited at the hospital for days, until she woke up. When she did, I had a plan to escape all of the problems. We were going to move to New York." Tears threatened to fall and my hands were shaking.
"We were in a car crash and she died" I was sobbing loudly. It was the first time I had actully said it.
Dallas froze and she shook her head.
"No. No. NO!" She was shouting now.
She stood quickly and slammed the table with her foot, and it toppled over.
She was so violent and started to kick the chairs over.
"P-Please stop" I stuttered.
She turned to me anger blunted in her eyes.
"How dare you tell me to stop. How dare you walk freely, without the punishment you deserve! You fucking tell me to stop you fucking bitch!"
I cowered into the corner. I was terrified.
Then she span on her heels and left.

The room was empty. I was alone, tear strikien and confused.

-

A/N: Sorry I havnt updated in a while, just got busy with my shit. Keep reading and supporting! Xx