Chapter 18

Sunlight spilt through the curtains of Erin's room. Erin stretched and yawned then felt a movement in her bed and turned over to see Layla sleeping peacefully.
"Jesus" She muttered, smacking her head, "how did she get here?" Then she scrunched up her eyes to remember what happened last night.

**Last night**

The film finished and the credits started rolling. Layla rolled her head around to Erin, "I'm tired" She wined.
Erin chuckled, "Let's go to bed then" So they went upstairs until Erin stopped awkwardly.
"Oh...um....do you remember the first time we spent the night together, it was because I hadn't made up the spare bed"
Layla laughed "Don't tell me, you did it again" Erin blushed and nodded.
Layla leaned and whispered in Erin's ear, "Looks like we're sharing" Then she ran into the bathroom.
.
"Lights going out" Erin yelled. Layla squealed and jumped into bed.
Erin doubled over, laughing. "So you're still scared of the dark" She joined her in bed.
"......no"
"Liar"
"Prove it"
"I will" Erin rolled on top of Layla and tickled her stomach.
"Get off me!" She shrieked.
So she did, but cuddled into Layla tightly.
"I've missed you" She murmured into her hair.
"I missed you too"
....

"Aaaaand breakfast is served" Layla bowed as Erin applauded.
"Bacon and eggs are my speciality" Layla smiled proudly.
They ate it all quickly and Erin offered to do the washing up but Layla objected, so she went upstairs to have another nap.
Layla opened the French doors wide and started to clear the table whilst humming a sweet tune.
Then something red under the door caught her eye.
She bent down to pick up the price of paper with messy red writing on.
She jumped and look around after she read it.
"Hello? Is anyone there" She called out into the garden. But no reply.
She glanced back down at the note, her heart rate picking up speed.

There are so many places to hide a camera in your garden.....I've got eyes everywhere.

John watched through the crack in the fence, smiling as he saw Layla pick up the note and start to frantically search the garden. He walked round to the side of the house and started to climb the drainpipe and slid through the open window. He looked around the room, it was the bathroom. Then he heard the tuneful soft singing of a girl in the next room.

Oh how easy it was to distract Layla whilst her precious girlfriend was all alone....