Chapter 11

Dallas's POV

She is dead. She is dead. My twin sister is dead.

I threw the empty bottle of Jack Daniels to the corner, with the other 2 I had just drunk.
Who gave a shit if I died of alcohol overdose. I had no one left now.
I had come here to find my sister, my dad and brother, only to 2 in prison and one dead.
All of this was for nothing. As the alcohol kicked in and I got more and more drowsy. And the memories I don't like to think about surfaced.

(When Dallas was 11)

"Hush sweet child, may your troubles be none,
Remember this, you are my little sun."

My other sang her lullaby, attempting to drown out the noises of the neighbours shouting. We lived in a small room, above a shop. It was all my mum could afford.

She sang me that every night before she went out to make some money. I hated her job. She had to sell herself out just to afford rent and barely enough left over for food.
It was just us. But she had always told me about my twin, called Layla. She had been ripped away from her at birth by my father, leaving her with just me. I could tell my mum never forgave herself for allowing that to happen.

"Ok, SLUT". My uncle barged into the room. By the way, he was the owner of the shop and incharge of out rent.
He reached his hand out to receive the weekly payment my mum owed.
She shook her head, tears filling her eyes.
"You pathetic bitch. I told you what would happen if you didn't pay up." He pulled out a gun from his coat. I screamed as he aimed right at her head.
My mother looked me straight in the eye.
"Find your sister, and tell her I love her as much as I love y-" Then the gunshot.

That night changed me forever.

I had been looking for her since that night and had finally found the town. When I had arrived, I found the address empty.

~

I finished the last gulp of whiskey and tried to steady myself.
Urh. Get a grip woman!
But then all my sadness kicked in again and I fell to the floor.
Who was I kidding. I was probably going to die here. And that was fine by me.
As I faded out of consciousness, I whispered the lullaby, for good luck in my nightmares.

"Hush sweet child, may your troubles be none,
Remember this, you are my little sun."

.

//A/N: Sorry this chapter is short, I'm running out of ideas.......help?//