Chapter 9

Erin sat at her desk , putting her head in her hands.
She was getting ready for her new class. It was the first class since Layla'a year had finished.
He had been exactly 7 months since the car crash. She'd never forgiven herself nor had she forgotten about Layla.
She visited her grave every single day telling her about what had been happening with her dad and her brother in prison. They had been sentenced to 5 years each, and her point of view that wasn't enough. They had inflicted pain that made her so scared. But at least they were locked away for now.

Erin's POV

Students started filing in she looked at all of them.Trying to figure out who is going to be a clown of the class ,who is going to be the bad one ,who is going to be the nerd.
"Hello class my name is Miss Vanderwaal And I will be teaching you for the next year"
I put them into their seating plan when the door swung open.
There was a girl with long brown hair and olive skin. It couldn't be, could it?!

"L-Layla?!" I whispered.
The girl looked confused.
"No miss, I'm Dallas"
"Oh well, sit down" I said, shaken.
Maybe it was just hallucinations. Throughout the whole lesson I kept on glancing at her and the more my stared at her the more she looked like Layla.
As the lesson ended I was sure I was going mad. They all left and I put my head in my hands.
I was washed over by anger in my body.
I got up and ran to the wall and punched it hard.
"ITS ALL YOUR FAULT!" I punched again, my knuckles bleeding.
I slid to the floor and started sobbing.
"I killed my one true love"

"Miss Vanderwaal?"
My head snapped up and I saw her. Dallas.
She looked at my state, I bleeding mess in the floor.
She came over to me.
"Miss, we need to take you to the medical room"
I shook my head, not bearing to look at her.
"Miss, when you saw me you called me Layla. Why?" I froze.
I glanced at her.
"You....just look like someone I know. - I mean used to know"
Tears were still streaming down my face.
She got a tissue and handed it to me.
I gratefully wiped my face and knuckles clean. I got up but Dallas was still in the same position and looked at me questionly.

"Do you know Layla Parker?" My heart stopped at her name.
"Y-yes" I stuttered. "Why?"
Dallas looked sad and what she said made me want to pack my bags and go far away. What she said made me want to die in the spot. What she said made me want to cry until the ground swallowed me up.

"I'm Dallas Parker. Layla is my twin sister."

A/N: Thanks for reading and voting, it means a lot. Xx

P.S: Check out my other story, Simply Complicated.