- infatuate -

This night Jaebum didn't perform due to the sudden increase of numbers of costumers and they needed all the waiters the bar could get. A packed bar might sound like an advantage for Jaebum's paycheck but he didn't like the calls for service from left to right.

He had to endure all the drunkards stupid requests and flirtatious gestures. Some of their moves weren't even close to flirtatious. But more like a seductive more. And these annoyed Jaebum.

"Jaebum can you get table no. 7 for me please? I got to cover 5 and 2."

"Yeah sure."

Table number 5. That was located at the 2nd to the last booth at the back. Also known as the table that the cute stranger often sat.

He went to the table then low and behold, as expected, he was there. He had his heads up, looking for the handsome singer but he was nowhere to be found.

"Hi, what would you like?" Jaebum asked nonchalantly out of nowhere. The boy visibly jumped, startled by the voice. Then was once again surprised when he saw who was asking him. 

It's the handsome singer. What is he doing here and not performing?

"I... ugh. A lemonade please." He softly said.

As usual. He thought as he wrote it down on his little notepad. "Will that be all?" he nodded. Jaebum excused himself to get the boy's order.