- loquacious -

"Ever since I told my mom about you, she's been demanding me to bring you here the next time I visit."

A low chuckle went pass Jaebum's lips as Youngjae shared his day with his boyfriend, a cup of coffee was on on his other hand while the other one was holding his phone that was pressed against his ear. "She must be very happy her son has a boyfriend."

"That's because my siblings are married and have kids and I'm the only one left. She told me to adopt as soon as we get married."

"So does that mean I have her blessing?"

"You got your blessing before you even met her."

"Now I want to meet her. I bet we'll get along really well." Jaebum sat on his couch, watching the night sky. Yes, he was drinking coffee in the middle of the night. It isn't illegal so let the man be.

"She's going to steal you away from me."

The older could sense that he was pouting, this image that he planted on his brain made his heart flutter at which would be an adorable sight. "Who knows, I might become best friends with your mom."

"She even took my phone away from my hands when I showed her a  couple of pictures of us. Then she demanded more pictures. Why don't you marry her instead."

Jaebum laughed and from the other side of the line, Youngjae was smiling ear to ear upon hearing his laugh. "What about your dad? How did he react when you said you have a boyfriend."

"He didn't say much compared to my mom but he's okay with it."

Jaebum hummed, followed by five seconds of silence until he broke it. "What did you guys do today?"

"Well we had dinner and we talked about a few things and shared some things that happened over the past year. I discovered that the school I went to when I was in elementary got shut down due to a failed health inspection. They were serving kids expired food, luckily no one got seriously hurt. Only about five kids got sent to the hospital."

"That's terrible." Jaebum grimaced as he took a sip from his cup.

"I know right? The kids' parents sued the school director and principal for serving their children spoiled food. My niece actually goes to that school but she always brings her own lunch because her grandma's cooking is better."

"Now I really have to meet your mother."

"Shut up Im."

"I'm kidding." He giggled. "I only love you."

"You better. You're not out there looking for someone cuter than me, right?"  Youngjae playfully said.

"As if there's someone else cute than you to me." Jaebum finished his coffee then placed it on the coffee table in front of him, slinging his legs over to the rest of his couch, laying comfortably.

"You know, there are a lot of handsome males here in Mokpo. Some are very talented like you, they're sweet and very kind. They really know how to treat a woman or a man- depends on their interest. Husband material if you ask me."  Youngjae teased but Jaebum countered.

"I know that." He smiled, "Since I'm dating the best one out there."

"I really miss you Bummie."

Jaebum hummed. "It's been 11 hours since we last saw each other Jae."

"Can't I miss my boyfriend?"

"You can."

Both of them had smiles on their faces as they listened to the comfortable silence which was then replaced by a yawn.

"Are you sleepy?" Jaebum chuckled. "You did have a pretty long ride from Seoul to Mokpo."

"No, I want to talk to you some more."

"Okay. We'll talk until you fall asleep."

Like said, they continued to talk over the phone for an hour. Thanks to his coffee, Jaebum managed to stay awake. Youngjae was beginning to get sleepy but refused to admit it.

The younger requested the older to sing him a song and he did, this finally got Youngjae to drift into sleep. Jaebum chuckled lightly- not wanting to wake him up, he ended the call then texted Youngjae.

|goodnight. i miss you too and i love you <3|

After he pressed 'send', he watched a couple of late night shows before going to his bed.