- raconteur -

The two had been talking for almost more than an hour now. They found out a lot of things about each other.

Jaebum's interest in the stranger grew even more every time he discovers something new about him. 

Youngjae got to know Jaebum's past as well and how he got the job. Apparently, Jaebum started working as a local singer at a young age. He got the job because a good friend of his offered him the job because his uncle thought that he sounded amazing and has been working there ever since.

"That's amazing!" Youngjae gasped.

"No it's not." Jaebum shyly smiled then looked away, feeling slightly embarrassed.

"Are you kidding me?! I have been trying to find a slot to perform in front of crowds. Yet you've been doing it since you were a child. I can't even stand in front of a dozen of people without passing out. I'm not even kidding."

"Aww come on. It's not that nerve wrecking." Jaebum explained. "Well, it is at first, but when you're up there you just feel like the stage suddenly becomes your home, you feel like you know the spot. When the spotlights turns on, all you could think of is the flow of the song you're singing. You can see colors of the song. It's the best feeling in the world."

Jaebum realized that he was in his weird state in his mind where he gets really cheesy. "Oh, I'm sorry. I'm talking nonsense again."

"No, it's okay. That's actually beautiful." Youngjae told him softly. "I wish I could know what that feels like." Youngjae looked down.

Then Jaebum had an idea. One that he hoped he'd say yes to. 

"Would you like to perform with me?"