- gigil -

Jaebum stared at the sleeping boy with love present in his eyes. Lately, Youngjae has been preferring to sleep in Jaebum's apartment than his but the older doesn't mind. As long as he gets to cuddle with him and enjoy these silly moments with him every morning.

The older carefully detached himself off of the smaller boy, trying his very best not to wake him up then proceeding to head to the kitchen to make breakfast. He was no chef so cooking something as simple as sunny side ups.

As he was just about to finish up, he heard the light sound of footsteps, that could only belong to his boyfriend, from the other side of the room.

A smile krept to his lips at the sight of a puffy faced Youngjae with his hair disheveled while he rubbed his eyes.

Before he could walk past him, he placed a kiss on his cheek, "Good morning", he hummed, earning a whine from the younger. He could tell he still wanted to go back to sleep.

Jaebum placed their food on the table while Youngjae sat on his regular side of the table. "It's too early", he whined.

"Babe, your train leaves at 10. You don't want to be late, don't you?" Jaebum chuckled.

Youngjae is visiting his parents in Mokpo for a week. Though he didn't want to be separated from Jaebum, he also wanted to see his family, who he hasn't seen for a very long time.

"No but I'll miss you." He pouted, making out a face to look cute but looked desperate instead.

A chuckle sent pass Jaebum's lips, taking a bite from his breakfast. "One week won't hurt."

By this point Youngjae was now awake, he lifted his chair so that he was closer to Jaebum. "Here I am worrying that I won't be able to give my boyfriend kisses while he's not even fazed about my absence."

"That's not it at all. I'll miss you." Jaebum pinched both of Youngjae's chubby cheeks, earning a whine. "Oww~"

The older let go of his cheeks before it got painful, Youngjae rubbed his cheeks to try ease the pain. "You're so cute. My boyfriend is so cute."

"Well you won't see your cute boyfriend for a week." Youngjae playfully rolled his eyes.

Jaebum wrapped his arms around Youngjae's waist, pressing his cheek against his. "I'm going to miss my cute boyfriend! I'm going to miss his kisses, his hugs, his laugh, his cute face, his cute everything. I'll miss his undying love for his dog, I'll miss the cute mole under his eye and the other moles on his body that only I can see. I'll miss his smile, his beautiful voice, his cute hands, his cute butt. I'll miss waking up next to him for seven days, his morning hair and raspy voice, his tried eyes, his messy clothes when he wakes up. And most of all, I'll miss Choi Youngjae."

Youngjae giggled as Jaebum placed a loving kiss on his cheek at the last part. Jaebum lifted Youngjae unto his lap so he could properly cuddle with him, their food going cold by now.

"I'll drive you to your place so you can pack then I'll take you to the station. How does that sound?" Jaebum asked, Youngjae nodded. "Okay."

____

Nganong dili man in ani ang mga laki sa akong kinabuhi oi 😩