- basorexia -

Jaebum had invited Youngjae to his apartment earlier, wanting to have dinner with his boyfriend. They shared stories and told jokes, Jaebum even showed a few pictures of him in the past because the younger insisted and Youngjae didn't got over the fact that he was so cute when he was young.

They had too much fun to the point that they forgot about time so Jaebum suggested he stay for the night. Jaebum loved how he looked like with his clothes on.

Jaebum inhaled the sweet scent of mocha and vanilla that lingered all over Youngjae's body. He pulled the younger's body closer to him since he was slowly slipping away from his body. The younger was falling asleep in the middle of the movie but he fought the urge to fall asleep.

"Youngjae are you sleepy?" Jaebum whispered to his ear. His low raspy voice only making him more drowsy.

"No." He whimpered. Rubbing his eyes and pouting, trying to stay awake.

"It's past midnight. You should sleep." Jaebum hummed. Tracing circles on Youngjae's back.

"I wanna sleep on the bed." He said with his eyes closed. Jaebum sat up, pulling Youngjae up in the process. He reached for the remote, truing the tv off before slowly slipping off the couch with Youngjae in his arms.

He gently placed him on his soft bed. Youngjae almost immediately melting to the warm comfortable mattress. Jaebum awed at his adorable boyfriend. He went back out to turn off the remaining lights before turning off the lights in his room, where Youngjae was softly snoring.

He crawled to his bed, careful not to wake the younger. A few whines did come out, making Jaebum chuckle. He wrapped his arms around Youngjae's body, pulling him close. Their faces were only inches apart.

Youngjae opened his eyes and leaned in to kiss Jaebum's chin. "Goodnight~"

Jaebum smiled before leaning in to kiss him in the lips. "Night beautiful." He whispered before pecking him on the forehead, cheeks, and finally his soft plump pink lips.