- rame -

"Would you like to perform with me?"

Every night Jaebum felt happier when he got on the stage along with Youngjae. Thanks to them, there were more and more costumers coming in- mostly couples and teens who enjoyed some soft harmony. Probably because of their choice of genre, which is mostly love songs.

They would sing a ballad song every now and then, but their voices were more suitable to love songs.

The crowd would look at them in awe. Even the audience could see that there was a connection between the two. From how they would look each other while singing, a smile would appear ever so often. How Jaebum had those lovingly stare every time he looked at the younger.

Once they were done performing, they would congratulate each other.

"Are you hot? You seem to be sweating." Jaebum chuckled as he grabbed a nearby towel and wiped the few beads of sweat on Youngjae's face.

"There's been a lot of people lately," he replied. "I can't even feel the AC."

"Hey there you guys are!" Their attention was averted to the owner of the place, who sported a huge smile on his face. "You guys are a hit! They all love your vocals and performance."

The comment made the two happy.

"Really?"

"Yes! In fact I was kinda thinking that you guys should extend your time slot. But that's really up to you guys since, you know? You would have to rest your voice from time to time. No pressure but I do hope that you'll say 'yes'."

Jaebum looked at Youngjae, who did the same, looking at each others eyes for confirmation. They both smiled and nodded.

"Sure!"