- ineffable -

Jaebum placed the warm tea in front of the hunched boy, writing his thoughts away. The elder sat beside him, observing him as he tore off another page then throwing it somewhere.

"Having trouble?" Jaebum asked, earning a sigh.

"It's not as easy as I thought but I still want to do it." Before Youngjae could do anything, Jaebum grabbed the tea and handed it to him.

"Don't give up Jae." Jaebum rested his chin on his boyfriend's shoulder, watching him tap his blue pen on the edge of the table after setting down the half empty mug. Making a beat out of the action.

A whine escaped from his pink lips. "You said you'd help me." Shifting his body to nuzzle his face against Jaebum's chest.

The older chuckled at his adorable actions, wrapping his arms around his small figure. Youngjae closed his eyes, feeling the other's warmth of comfort.

"Which part are you having some troubles with?" Jaebum stroked his back lovingly, hoping to soothe his lover. He heard a muffled respond but couldn't make out what he said. He pulling the younger away gently, meeting his tired look. "What was that?"

"I said; dreaming of writing a song looked immersing but it's not."

Jaebum shifted the younger so that his back was against his chest, still cuddling him. Youngjae held his boyfriend's hands that were placed on his stomach. "I don't even know what to write."

"Well, what do you want to write?" Jaebum whispered. Youngjae thought for a while.

He knew that every song would have something behind it. Youngjae had tons of things to write about but that was the problem; he didn't knew where to start and what to write about it.

The younger addressed his conflicts to his boyfriend and he was listening to every word that he had to say.

"I guess there are just things that are too great to be expressed in words."