- collywobbles -

As the sun set, the two didn't dare to move on their spot. Which was Jaebum cuddling Youngjae with a blanket underneath them. Their last destination of their date happen to be in the park.

Jaebum's original plan was to just talk to Youngjae then go home, pick him up and head to the bar together. But due to the amount of time they've spent, that plan was now thrown away.

"Hyung, it's getting late. We should start heading to the bar now." Youngjae said against his chest.

"10 more minutes." He pulled the younger even closer to him, making him giggle.

"But Bummie, we've been here for more than an hour now."

"So?"

"I'm hungry." He pouted, trying his best to give him his puppy eyes. Jaebum couldn't say 'no' to that.

He sat up, pulling the younger along with him, setting him on his lap. "Youngjae-ah, you're so adorable." He purred in his ear, sending shivers down the younger's spine. He unknowingly let out a whine. "Bummie..."

Jaebum kissed his cheek, earning a giggle. Jaebum gripped on his waist to prevent him from falling from his lap. Youngjae wrapped his arms around his neck, giggling as Jaebum placed loving kisses on his face down to his neck.

He placed one final kiss on his nose before pulling away to look at him. "Youngjae, will you be mine?"

The younger nodded vigorously. Oh, how long he's been waiting to hear those words. "Yes, I will."

Jaebum gave the most beautiful eye smile Youngjae has ever seen in entire life before kissing him on the lips.

____

thank you for the support <3