- eudaimonia -

Youngjae stuffed his headphones in his bag as he got up from his seat. He could see people shuffling to their stations and designated places from the window. He quickly grabbed his things as he got off the bus, excited to meet his boyfriend.

He had not told Jaebum when he was arriving because he planned to surprise the other. It was a common thing for couple to do and it kinda sounds cliche but Youngjae wanted to do it anyways.

He arrived at Jaebum's apartment complex in an hour, his heart was beating irregularly fast due to his adrenaline. He heard voices on the other side but thought nothing of it. He knocked on the door four times, a couple of seconds later the door swung open.

"Oh! Youngjae hyung, right?" The skinny boy said.

Knowing that he had met the boy in front of him before- he just forgot the name, he slashed him a smile.

"Hold on for a second." He turned to the living room, where evryone else were while leaving the door open for Youngjae to come in. "JAEBUM HYUNG! Youngjae hyung is here!"

"Yeah, right." Both of them heard the older's voice.

The younger looked at Youngjae and gave him a tired look. "Lately, he has some trust issues with me." Youngjae giggled before heading to the living room with the other following.

Their presence was unnoticed by Jaebum since his back was facing them. Jackson was the first to notice him out of the five. "Youngjae!"

All of them turned to face the two and Jaebum's eyes widened. There stood his boyfriend with his shy smile, upon closer inspection, one could notice the tired expression from all the traveling he bore that was cover by the layer of a false smile. "Surprise!"

Jaebum was quick to his feet, cupping the younger's chubby cheeks. Youngjae giggled at the contact, even almost stumbling backwards by the force. The older showered his boyfriend with kisses, not leaving any spot untouched.

Youngjae wrapped his arms around Jaebum's neck, pulling him closer. Jaebum placed his final kiss on Youngjae's plump lips, this one lasted longer. Jaebum managed to feed Youngjae's lips with an, "I miss you."

The younger chuckled, pulling away from the older but also still filling the gap between them by pressing their foreheads together. "Now look who's missing the other." Jaebum laughed before pecking his lips.

"Awe~. Mark we totally lost for the cutest couple in the group." Jackson pouted while Mark playfully rolled his eyes. "Distance can really bring one's love."

"Then how about one of us leave back home and then we wait for a few months before we go back and make out at the airport and probably gross everyone out."

"Okay. Let me just pack my bags and go back to America." Mark abruptly stood out but Jackson pulled him back down on his lap. "I'm kidding! I could never live a day separated with you. Plus, America is farther than Mokpo." He said, rubbing his cheek against Mark's, earning a giggle from the other.

"You know what? Fuck all of you guys."

All of them were looking at Jinyoung, who rolled his eyes at everyone. Jaebum was hugging Youngjae, Mark was on Jackson, Yugyeom had his arm on Bambam's shoulder while he had no one.

"Where's the booze?" He stood up and went to the kitchen, making everyone laugh.

"Yah! It's the afternoon, how can you be drinking at this hour?" Jaebum called out but got a harsh reply- he knew he was playing so no harm done. "Just let me drown myself in sorrow you dick."

Youngjae let out a low chuckle. "And you said he's the responsible one."

"Guess, I was wrong."

____

do you guys want me to publish another 2jae book?

thank you for the support <3