- balter -

mind you, that i wrote this in late 2017 and while i was reading this again, i laughed because of the first line.

this chapter keeps getting deleted and i dont know why

____

"Hyung, look!" Youngjae pulled the older by the arm and dragged him to where a bunch of people were gathered, cheering. In the center of the crowd, there was music.

There were a bunch of teenagers having a playful but intense dance battle in the middle of the park. They were doing flips and a bunch of other moves Youngjae couldn't even dare trying.

One of them got to the center and started to do popping. The crowd was in awe and cheered loudly, encouraging the youngster not to stop.

Jaebum saw the amazement in Youngjae's eyes. It was adorable. He liked how the younger appreciated talent.

Looking back at the dancers, Jaebum saw a few familiar faces. They too noticed their hyung and gave him a approving nod.

Youngjae felt the elder wiggle his arm away from him. He shot him a look and was about to question it but his confusion got the best of him.

"Ladies and gentlemen! Give it up for the B-boying king- JB!"

The crowed cheered even louder. Not that they know him, the way the crew hyped them up was the giver. But the hype was worth it when Jaebum started moving his body to the beat of the music.

Youngjae's mouth hung open at the sight of the elder's portrayal of his skills. His body moved perfectly in sync to the rhythm. His smooth transition of steps made the crowd go crazy. Before Youngjae knew it, he was cheering along the crowd.

When the song was coming to an end, two other dancers came flying to the center. They both looked at Jaebum, who gave them a nod. Then they were all dancing together to a song Youngjae was unfamiliar with.

With one final flip, the posed and once again the crowd cheered. The dancers hugged each other as the crowd slowly left the teens while yelling out a few 'you guys were cool', 'hyung that was awesome', 'they were so good looking', and other few compliments.

Youngjae ran to Jaebum and practically jumped to his arms. "That was amazing!" Despite all the other compliments that were thrown to Jaebum, Youngjae's seem to be the one that really got to him.

"Really? You think I'm amazing?" The younger nodded vigorously, his smile never leaving.

"I didn't knew you could dance as well."

Jaebum shrugged. "I took a few classes." he took the younger's hand in his and gave it a light squeeze.

"Whoa..." their heads turned to the direction were they think they heard the voice, it was the guy who introduced Jaebum to the crowed. "what do we have here?"