- aeipathy -

wattpad keeps deleting my chapters it's so frustrating

____

A much smaller boy appeared from behind the grinning brunette. He too was interested on their friend's companion. Then three more went over to them.

"Guys, this is Youngjae." Jaebum motioned over the boy, who bowed to his friends. "Hello."

The boys giggled and awed at the boy, making him confused at their reaction. "He's so adorable!" One squealed. They all had a huge smiles on their faces.

"Youngjae, these are my friends." He turned to the boy and placed his hand on his back. "This is Jackson, Mark, Bambam, Jinyoung, and Yugyeom." They all simultaneously said 'hello' and 'hi'.

"By the way, try to stay away from Jackson. He's a bit of a troublemaker." He whispered (loudly) to the younger that they were all able to hear it.

"No I am not!"

"Yeah, you kinda are."

"Fight me skinny legs."

"You're just jealous of my skinny legs."

"Square up let's go."

Before the two could grab each others throats, two other came in front of them to prevent that from happening. Youngjae found the scene to be quite overwhelming- especially since it's their first meeting

While they were on with their petty argument, a much calmer looking one approached Youngjae."Forgive my children. Their brains tend to wander off at random moments. And now seems to be one of those."

"Your children?"

"I'm Jinyoung, if you didn't catch it earlier." He smiled and held out his hand, which Youngjae gladly shook.

"Jinyoung is my best friend and I practically grew up with him." Jaebum said. "You'll find him as the 'responsible' one out of all of us." Youngjae nodded at the new information.

The chaos started to wear down between the four and regrouped back to the three. "Sorry about that. Things like this happen from time to time."

"No problem... Mark? Am I right?" The other nodded.

 "Mark tell your lover to ease down on... well, everything." Jaebum snickered. "He can make a very prominent first impression."

Jackson glared at Jaebum then to Mark when he replied. "Yeah, I'm working on it." Jackson gasped dramatically which only triggered Mark into a laughing fit.

"First of all, I'm offended." Mark rushed to wrap his arms around him while still laughing but Jackson continued. "Second, you obviously don't love me enough. Thirdly, I'm honored that everyone will remember me on the first time."

Mark giggled then pressed his lips on his boyfriend's cheek, which calmed him down.

"Ewww..."

Jackson glared at Bambam. "Ewww...", he mocked and hugged Mark back, swaying their bodies.

Youngjae awed at the two. They are so adorable.

"Well, it was great seeing you guys but we've really got to go." Jaebum squeezed Youngjae's hand.

"I was nice seeing you too hyung and we hope to see you more Youngjae hyung!" Yugyeom waved off.

"Bye!"