- vivacious -

"We'll be taking a 5 minute break from now. So be comfortable in your seats, buy a drink or two, maybe even with a dish- the food in here is amazing by the way. Don't worry we'll be back" Jaebum waved to the crowed and Youngjae politely bowed before going down the stage.

The owner gave them a thumbs up then went away from their sight. They couldn't be bothered knowing where he was off to.

"Would you like something to eat?" The older kindly offered.

"No, thank you." The younger smiled.

"Are you not tired?" Jaebum smiled at him. Youngjae was tapping his foot impatiently, waiting for Jaebum to tell him that it'd be the time for them to go back.

"Nope." He smiled back. "I'm just excited to go back up. Performing just gives me this amazing feeling that I can't even put to words. It's just when I'm up there, the world just feels a lot better. It sounds weird but that's what I could feel."

"I don't think it's weird." Jaebum ruffled the younger's hair. "I think it's adorable."

Youngjae blushed at his words. "W-what part of it was cute?"

"That you're very passionate about music." Jaebum leaned in to Youngjae, surprising him but didn't move an inch. The younger could feel Jaebum's warm breath near his ears, as he whispered, "I also find it attractive."

Youngjae felt Jaebum put a sweet chaste kiss on his temple.

Jaebum draw back to see Youngjae's expression. He chuckled on how red the younger's face has gotten.

"Come on. We don't want the crowd to wait, don't we?"