- ardent -

The tip of Jaebum's fingertips delicately danced on Youngjae's skin, from his hand to his tattoo. The elder's eyes have been blessed by the sight of the younger wearing clothes that showed more of his skin. He was the only that can see this beauty of Youngjae.

The younger stirred in his sleep, a whine escaping his pink lips. Jaebum awed at the sight, finalizing his hands place on the other's back so that he could could pull him in his chest.

Up close, his imperfections were limpid to him. The tiny dots that were proudly standing out in almost every part of his skin, the beauty marks that he loved. What did he do to deserve such beauty?

In his sleeping state, he looked even more angelic. His soft features drew him the most. The clemency in what he does, seems so unnatural, it both hurts and swells his heart. The heart that beats for Choi Youngjae.

Jaebum has admired Youngjae enough that even the slightest change in action he does is perceptible to him. It's like every detail to what he subconsciously do is already imprinted in his mind.

"Bummie, why are you still awake?" Youngjae's soft voice rang like cellos and violins through Jaebum's ears.

He gave him a lazy smile. "I'm still watching a movie."

Though, Youngjae's eyes were closed, he rolled his eyes, knowing Jaebum was ebeing cheesy with him again. "Well the credits are going to start rolling now."

"Then I'll hit rewind over and over again."

Youngjae lazily placed his hand over his boyfriend's face, making him chuckle. "Just sleep. I'm too tired to be cute with you."

Jaebum wrapped his hands on Youngjae's wrist, guiding his hand to his lips, giving it a sweet kiss. "I'll just watch the sequel tomorrow then." He kissed Youngjae's hair then his lips before going to dreamland with Youngjae.

~ end scene ~