Chapter 1: Frilly Socks

So I decided to make a ddlb frerard. I read a lot of ddlb with a daddy!Frank and little!Gerard. so why not change it up? So here u go... Ta da!

Gerard Way:

Frank Iero:

Frank woke up to his puppy licking him

Frank woke up to his puppy licking him. "Sweet pea," Frank giggled, sitting and petting the small dog. "Good morning to you, too." The dog continued to lick him while he kept on giggling. He carried the dog and got off his bed, putting on his bunny slippers. He walked downstairs where he was greeted by his friend, Josh.

"Hey, Frankie," Josh smiled, "Want anything to eat?"

Frank nodded, "Can I have pancakes?"

"Sure you can," Josh said, getting up from the barstool. Josh started taking out the ingredients as Frank sits on the couch, turning the T.V on with the remote. The T.V soon popped onto Disney channel, a movie already playing. It was Frank's favorite movie, The Little Mermaid. Sweet Pea laid on Frank's lap, sleeping while Frank continued watching.

Josh came inside the living room with the pancakes when he noticed Frank sucking on his thumb. "Frankie, do you need your paci?" Josh sweetly asked as he sets the plate filled with pancakes on the coffee table.

"Yes please," Frank said, his thumb still in his mouth. Josh nodded and leaves, soon returning with the pink pacifier in his hand. Frank accepts it from Josh and places it in his mouth.

"I have to go to work, I'll leave some money so you can buy food," Josh informed Frank. "If you need anything, just call me."

"Okay, Joshie,"Frank smiled, his paci still in his mouth

***

After the movie, Frank went upstairs to his room, Sweet Pea following him. Frank took the pacifier out of his mouth and began rummaging through his closet. He found the dress he wanted; it was a pink dress with a white collar and little ruffles on the sleeves.

"No looking," Frank told Sweet Pea, who just left the room. He slipped on his pink dress and zips it up. Once he finished, he called out, "I'm done, Sweet Pea." The small puppy came running back inside the room, wagging her tail with her tongue out.

"You're too cute," Frank giggled, petting the small dog. He goes to his drawer and took out a pair of his white frilly socks. He sat on the floor and slipped on his socks. He stood up again and found his pink converse. Since it was high-tops, it took a while for him to put them on.

Frank walked downstairs, finding the money Josh has left him. He stuffed the money inside his mini backpack. "I'll be back, okay?" He said to Sweet Pea. Frank left and started walking on the sidewalk. He gripped on the straps of his backpack until someone bumped into him, making Frank fall on mud.

"M-my dress is d-dirty," Frank whimpered, tears welling up in his eyes.

"No, honey. Don't cry, I'm sorry," The man who bumped into Frank, apologized. Frank began to cry, making the man feel bad.

"My dress," Frank cried.

"Don't cry, sweetheart. I'll buy you candy," The man said. Frank stopped crying and wiped his eyes. He looked up at the man, who had green-brownish eyes. It was so pretty, Frank thought.

"You will?" Frank sniffled and the man nodded.

"What's your name, darling?" The man asked, helping Frank stand up. Frank blushed by the nickname and the man couldn't help but smirk.

"My name is Frank," Frank sweetly said.

"That's a beautiful name," The man complimented. "I'm Gerard."

"G-Gerard?" Frank asked, earning a nod from Gerard, who Frank thought was an angel.

Gerard was taller than Frank and Frank liked tall men. It almost reminded him of his last daddy, Brendon. But he left Frank for another little boy name Ryan. Frank cried for almost a week until Josh came to help care for him.

"C-can you hold my hand?" Frank asked, reaching out to grab Gerard's hand. Gerard smiled and held Frank's hand, making the little smile and blush.