Chapter 8: A Step Apart

I think it'll be in Frank's POV from now on ;) ~ J

We were all in the a room: Josh, Gerard, and me. Gerard told the incident to Josh and now I was really scared. Dallon may hurt me again; I don't want him to be mad at me. 

"We should fucking go to the police!" Josh angrily said, scaring me. Gerard put his arm around me protectively, relaxing me a  bit. 

"I say the same thing," Gerard said, he turned his face to look at me, "Sweetie, how old are you?"

"S-sixteen," I whimpered. Gerard's eyes widened and he slowly took his hand away from me. "W-what's wrong, daddy?"

"Wait, Gerard, how old are you?" Josh asked, looking between Gerard and I.

"I'm twenty years old," Gerard sighed. 

"Shit!" Josh cursed. He keep saying bad words and I don't like it. "That's just 4 years, though. When he's 17, everything will be fine."

"We should discuss about the incident. Not about age right now, that's not important," Gerard said, hesitantly giving me a kiss on the cheek. I smiled but he returned it with a small one.

"Yeah," Josh agreed, sighing. "Should I call Dallon?"

"No!" I shouted, tears threatening to spill. "He's going to hurt me."

"Sweetheart, that isn't going to happen if I'm here or Josh is here," Gerard assured me, giving me a hug. "How old is Dallon?"

"He's eighteen," Josh replied. He approached me and kneeled in front of me. "How long has thing been going on?"

"It's been happening since I moved here. Pete and Dallon would always touch me but nothing else. Then t-the banana," I explained, crying. Josh caressed my cheek and he looked sad.

"Why didn't you tell me, Frankie?" He asked.

"I didn't want to get in trouble," I answered, sniffling.

"No, Frankie. When someone is hurting you or if anything goes wrong, I need you to tell me or Gerard," Josh sternly said. "Got it?"

"Y-Yes, Joshie," I said, wiping my tears before giving Josh a tight hug. "I love you, Joshua."

I pulled back and he smiled. "I love you, too, Frankie," Josh said, giving me a kiss on the forehead. 

"Joshua, can I ask you something?" I asked. This is my chance to ask. I can finally live Gerard and we'll have a happily ever after.

"Go ahead," Josh said. Gerard began soothing my back, kissing my cheek or head.

"Can I live with daddy?" I asked, showing my big puppy eyes. 

"I- I don't know," Josh said, "What am I saying? Yeah, you can."

"Really?" I asked, smiling.

"It's your life, Frankie. I don't own you," Josh chuckled.

I looked at Gerard and he was smiling at me. "I'm going to be a princess now!" I cheered, "And your going to be my prince!"

I jumped on Gerard and hugged him around his neck. "Pack your things and we can go," Gerard told me. 

"Yes, daddy," I smiled, running to my room. I packed all my pretty dresses, my panties, my cute socks, my shoes, and my stuffie. We can't forget about my stuffies. All my things were in my yellow flower suitcase. 

I went back downstairs but I stopped when I heard Gerard and Josh talking.

"Have you ever taken care of a little?" I heard Josh ask.

"Yeah," Gerard sighed, "Her name was Lindsey." 

"Oh, where is she?" Josh asked. I didn't want them to continue the conversation, so I went to the top of the stairs. I walked back downstairs with loud steps, causing Josh and Gerard to close their conversation. 

"I'm ready, daddy," I smiled as I hopped off the last step. 

"Okay, well we should get going then," Gerard said, standing up. "Bye, Josh." He held out his hand, waiting for Josh to shake it.

"Bye and take good care of Frankie," Josh smiled, firmly shaking Gerard's hand. 

Josh led us out, waving at us. I held Gerard's hand the way to the car. I felt disappointed when I had to let go. Gerard placed my things at the back of his car. We both got inside the car and he started driving.