Chapter 16

Back to Frank's POV  and also Happy Friday! <3

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Daddy," I sang, earning a hum as a response. "Can we go to McDonalds?"

"To McDonalds?" Gerard asked, looking up from his work papers.

"Please?" I jutted out my lip and batted my eyelashes. "I really want a happy meal."

"Maybe tomorrow," He replied. "We still have to do something, don't you remember, sweetie?"

I looked at him in confusion and he chuckled. He got up from his chair and walked over to me. I sometimes don't like tall people because my neck starts to hurt whenever I look up at them.

"You're getting punished, remember baby?" He reminded me.

"No, daddy," I whimpered, looking down at the floor. Gerard just shook his head and sat on the couch next to me.

"We need to get this over with," Gerard sighed, patting his lap. "Over my knees."

"But-"

"Now," He said sternly. I whimpered and got over his knees. He lifted up my skirt and rubbed my bum. "Remember to say thank you, Baby Boy."

I nodded. "How many spankies, daddy?"

"I'm going to go easy on you so about five," Gerard gave me a weak smile. "Ready, sweetheart?"

"Yes, daddy," I replied, waiting for the pain to come. I gasped as his hand smacked down to my left cheek. It hurt so bad, I wanted to cry. "One, t-thank you, daddy."

He gently rubbed my left cheek, expecting the pain to go away. He raised his hand and it landed on my right cheek this time. I flinched from the smack; I was already in tears, I wasn't sobbing or making any noise but I knew tears were spilling.

"T-Two, thank you, daddy," I whimpered, shutting my eyes closed.

I was crying throughout the punishment and it was finally over. I don't understand how Tyler liked this. Tyler would sometimes tell me how hard he would get whenever Josh would punish him.

Gerard rubbed my bum gently, giving it a kiss. He covered my bum with my skirt again, soothing it down before picking me up and placing me on his lap. He saw my tears and wiped them away, giving me a kiss on the cheek after.

"Are you okay, sweetie?" He asked, petting my hair.

"That really hurt," I replied with a pout.

"That's why it was a punishment," He said.

"Its suppose to hurt?" I widened my eyes.

"Not all the time," Gerard chuckled, giving me another kiss on cheek. "It's suppose to help you learn your lesson."

"Oh," I whispered.

"Its time for your nap time, darling," Gerard sighed, picking me up and leaving his work office.

I held onto him tightly, hiding my face at the crook of his neck. We arrived to my room and he gently laid me on my bed. He pet my hair before lifting the blanket close to my neck. He handed me my stuffed animal duck that he has bought me the first time we met. He gave me a kiss and left the room, shutting the door after him.

Soon enough, I fell asleep.

***

Gerard woke me up from my nap because he had a last minute meeting. He didn't want to leave so he's calling people that can babysit me.

"What about Josh?" I suggested.

"I tried but he said he's going to be with Tyler tonight," He explained, still looking through his phone.

"What about Mikey?" I asked.

"Okay, I'll give him a call, I guess," Gerard sighed, dialing his brother's number. It wasn't long till Mikey answered and after a few minutes he hung up. Gerard put his phone in his suit pocket. "So you're going to Mikey's home."

"Oh, it's going to be so much fun!" I cheered, giggling as I pack a few things to go.

"So, um, what are you going to do with Mikey?" Gerard asked, picking up his briefcase.

"We're going to color, watch cartoons, and maybe give each other small kissies," I replied, smiling at him.

"No, baby," Gerard denied, "That's not how it works."

I stopped packing and looked at him."What do you mean?"

"You cant go off kissing people if you have a boyfriend," He explained.

"B-but what about the other day?" I asked.

"That was just a one time thing, sweetie," Gerard said.

"Then why cant I kiss him?"

"Do you want me to kiss other girls or guys?" He questioned.

"No, daddy!" I shouted, my lip quivering. "Please don't do that!"

"That's what I'm saying, baby," He kissed my cheek. "I will never kiss anyone or anything that I do with you. You're the only one I want, you're the only one that I want to give kissies to."

I smiled and placed my lips on his. He pulled away and smiled at me.

"Lets go, darling," He said, taking my pink pastel backpack. He gathered extra clothes, sippy cups, and my toys for tonight.

I was spending the night with Mikey because Gerard has to go to a meeting and he has to work late. I was sad but at least I have Mikey to keep me company.

Before we left, I said bye to Sweet Pea and Noodles. Gerard and I went to the car, where his Mustang was. He placed my backpack at the backseat, while I went to the passenger. He soon came to his side and began driving to Mikey's home.

"Be a good boy for Mikey, alright?" Gerard said, breaking the silence.

"Yes, daddy," I smiled.