Chapter 23

there is smut in here...sort of. dodie is so cute I want to die! ~J

I played with my toys while Gerard was working.

I begged him to take me to his work because I didn't want to be alone. He offered taking me to Mikey's or Josh's but I wanted to be with him, so here I am, sitting on the couch with my toys while he worked.

His secretary, Jamia, walked in the room after knocking on the door. Gerard looked up from his work papers and smiled at her.

"Would you like anything, sir?" She asked sweetly.

"No, I'm fine, thank you," Gerard replied, smiling.

"How about you, darling?" She looked at me.

"Can I have apple juice, please?" I asked. She nodded and left the room. "She's pretty, right, daddy?"

"Yes, she is. But you're prettier," He said. I giggled and walked over to him, sitting on his lap. He held onto my hips, giving me gentle kisses. I deepened the kiss but he pulled back.

"Not right now," Gerard said, sounding disappointed.

"Please," I begged. The door knocked and I hopped off of Gerard's lap as Jamia walked in with glass filled with apple juice. She handed me the glass and I smiled, muttering a 'thank you'. Jamia flashed a smile at us before leaving the room, shutting the door behind her.

I turned to look at Gerard but he already started working again. I sipped my apple juice before placing it on the coffee table.

"Daddy," I sang, sitting on his lap again. He hummed in response, not looking up from his work. He had one hand holding my hip and the other writing on the work paper. I made him turn to me, placing a kiss on his lips.

"What are you doing?" He asked, pulling away. I didn't answer and connected our lips again. I rocked my hips, earning a groan from Gerard. "Baby, not now," He breathed through the kisses.

I pulled back, pouting. "Why not?"

"Because we're in my office and I need to work," He reasoned. I got off of his lap, kneeling down in front of him and spreading his legs apart.

"Does daddy need help?" I questioned, referring to his obvious boner in his tight work pants.

"No, princess," He said, but his eyes were pleading. I unzipped his pants but he didn't stop me. I looked up at him with big innocent eyes. He bit his lip and I just continued, I pulled down his boxers, his erection springing free.

I kitten licked his tip. "Don't tease," Gerard breathed out. I shrugged and began taking him whole, my hand holding onto his erection. I bobbed my head, using my tongue to run along his underside. I used my hand to hold onto the rest that I couldn't take.

I felt Gerard grip my hair tightly and I couldn't help but moan. Gerard groaned and was fucking my mouth.  I slightly gagged but continued.

"I'm gonna come, princess," He moaned. Few seconds later he came and I swallowed most of him. I stood up and used a tissue to clean the rest that was lingering around my mouth.

"Did I do good, daddy?" I asked, smiling. He nodded with a smile as he took a tissue and cleaned the small bits of his come that was on his pants.

"You did great, sweetheart," He smiled, hiding a kiss on my forehead. He pulled up his boxers and zipped up his pants. "Now, I have to get to work. For reals, this time."

"Okay, daddy," I giggled, sitting back on the couch and resumed playing with my toys.

***

My eyes fluttered open and I realized I was on the couch, still in Gerard's office. I woke up to his voice, probably talking on the phone.

"I cant meet you," He started, pausing, "I have a boyfriend, you cant take me back... You broke up with me, remember?...Not now...I'm sorry, but I cant do this right now...Bye...No, don't cry... I'll come over tomorrow, okay? Just don't cry...I have to go, bye."

I closed my eyes, pretending to fall asleep. I heard Gerard sigh, letting out a frustrated noise afterwards. After that, a door closed and I assumed Gerard left the room. I opened my eyes again, glancing around the office and not finding Gerard.

"Pumpkin?" Gerard asked after he entered the room again.

"Hi, daddy."

"Do you want anything to eat?" He asked, sitting at his desk. I shook my head and stood up, stretching. "Still sleepy?"

"No," I said. "Are we going home now?"

"Yeah, I'm finished. I'll gather my things and we can probably go take a bit somewhere."

"Okay," I smiled, picking up my toys and putting them in my backpack. I decided not to bring up the mysterious phone call, I'll just ask him tomorrow.

We soon left the building and went to the car. "Where do you want to eat?" Gerard asked, turning on the car.

"I don't know," I replied.

"How about McDonald's?" He suggested as he began driving. I whimpered at the memory by the last time I got a meal from McDonald's.

"No, thank you," I said too quickly.

"Why not? You like happy meals."

"I don't ever want to eat there again," I said. He glanced at me with furrowed eyebrows before looking back at the road.

"What happened, baby?" He questioned.

"I just don't want to eat there anymore. It's unhealthy anyways," I muttered. He sighed and drove somewhere else.

"Lets go to Denny's," I smiled, forgetting and changing the subject. He returned the smile as he nodded, driving towards the restaurant.

We arrived to the restaurant, getting out of the car and going inside. The hostess showed us to our seats and I got a kids menu. I smiled and sat across from Gerard. The hostess told us our waitress will be coming soon and she walked away.

"I want chocolate milk!" I exclaimed and he chuckled. The waitress soon came and she had brown short hair, brown eyes with winged eyeliner, and she is very pretty.

"Hi, my name is Dorothy but I go by Dodie," She said in a British accent. "Lets start off by drinks, shall we?" She took a note pad and a pen.

"I'll have coffee and he'll get-"

"Chocolate milk!" I smiled, interrupting Gerard. She chuckled, writing down the orders.

"Okay, I'll get your drinks and be right back," She said, walking away. I turned to look at Gerard but he was already staring at me.

"Why are you staring at me like that?" I asked, feeling self-conscious.

"Sorry, I just cant take my eyes off of you. You're just so beautiful," He said dreamily, beaming at me.

"Thank you, daddy," I bit my lip, feeling all flustered. Dodie came back and set my chocolate milk in front of me. She set the mug of coffee in front of Gerard and smiled, taking out the notepad and pen again.

"Anything you guys want?" She questioned, looking between me and Gerard.

"I want pancakes please," I ordered, showing her my teeth.

"You're adorable," She chuckled and looked at Gerard, "And you?"

"I'll have a cheeseburger," He said, closing the menu and handing it to her. She took the menu after writing our order and left again.

"I'm so hungry," I giggled, swinging my feet under the table since I cant reach the floor.

"Me too," He sighed.

"Are you okay, daddy?" I asked concerned.

"Yeah, just have a lot in my mind now," He frowned before shaking his head lightly and smiling at me. "I want to kiss you."

"Then do it, silly goose," I giggled and he leaned forward while I did too, and he pecked my lips.