Chapter 18

Lindsey Way makes me question my sexuality... ok yeah, I said it :/

Trigger Warning: there will somewhat be a mention of anorexia.

~~~~~~~

Gerard unlocked the door and I entered the 'castle'. We were greeted by Sweet Pea and Noodles. I giggled and crouched down, petting their small heads. I picked up the small dogs carefully. I went over and sat on the couch, gently placing them next to me.

Gerard soon followed, picking me up and seating me on his lap, making me straddle his hip. The puppies barked before leaving the room, both running off somewhere. 

"Daddy?" I asked. I could hear him breathing, his hot breath tickling my ear.

"Yes, sweetheart?" He replied.

"Who is Lindsey?" I asked and for a moment I thought his breathing has stopped. I could be wrong but, who knows?

"W-what, sweetie?"

"Lindsey?" I repeated. "Mikey told me about her and I thought I should ask you."

"No, I'm not discussing this with you," He denied, slightly shaking his head.

I pulled away from his shoulder and looked at him. He seemed serious, dead serious. It was a serious and different topic for him to talk about.

"Why not?" I pouted.

"I'm not going to tell you about until you're ready," He stated.

"But I am!" I replied.

"No, we're not talking about this."

"Daddy, please," I begged.

"No, Frank, if you continue bringing this up, you're getting a timeout," He warned. I shut my mouth and didn't say anything else. Timeouts were the worst - they are the worst thing ever invented.

"You want to watch a movie?" Gerard asked after a few seconds of silence.

I shook my head and he sighed.

"Fine, then you need to take a bath," He said, standing up.

"I don't want to," I shook my head.

"Get in the bathroom and I'll meet you there," He ordered.

"No," I denied again.

"Frank, not now," He warned. "I wasn't asking you."

"But I don't-"

"Don't get me upset," He said sternly.

"No! I'm not going!" I shouted, stomping my foot.

"Timeout!" He pointed at the corner. I whimpered and sat at the corner, facing the wall. I heard Gerard scoff and his footsteps walking away. He must've gone to his work office because I heard a door shut close.

Great, now he hates me. I'm a bad boy and he doesn't like me anymore. I'm so stupid. I smacked my head, repeating the same word. Stupid, stupid, stupid.

"Stupid, ugly, fat," I whispered to myself, hitting my head against the wall. I kept repeating until I heard Gerard rushing downstairs.

"Sweetie, what're your doing?" He asked, stopping me from continuing.

I brought my legs to my chest, covering my face. I didn't want him to see my ugly face.

"Look at me, sweetheart," He said, his sweet voice relaxing me.

I looked up at him, and he frowned. He wiped my tears that I didn't know have spilled. He saw the small bump on my forehead that's slowly forming from the head banging.

"Baby, what did you do?" He gently asked and I could slightly hear the pain in his voice. He looked at me with hurt in his eyes and I couldn't help but feel guilty.

"I'm sorry, daddy," I choked out a sob.

"No, sweetie, don't apologize," He cooed, hugging me. I tightly held onto him, my hands holding a fistful of his shirt.

"I didn't mean to be bad," I cried.

"I know that isn't the real reason, tell me, sweetheart," He said.

"I don't want to talk about it," I whispered, afraid that if I raise my voice, it'll break.

"Lets go the bathroom and fix the small bump," He sighed, standing up and carrying me. I hid my face at the crook of his neck, hiding my face. We went to the bathroom and he set me on the toilet, the lid closed.

He took out the first aid kit, treating the bump. It wasn't a big bump, but it looked like it's swelling. It didn't hurt either, it just stung a little and it was red from all the pain I've caused.

"Please, don't do it again," He said.

"Okay," I promised.

Gerard smiled and picked me up after he was done. He took me to my room and sat me down on the bed. He pulled out pajamas from the closet and began changing me.

"Time for bed, cupcake," He said, tucking me in. He gave me my yellow stuffed duck and kissed me on my forehead. "Goodnight, cutie."

"Goodnight, daddy," I smiled, closing my eyes, soon falling asleep.

The next morning, I woke up and left my room. As if on cue, Gerard just got out of the bathroom, smiling when he saw me.

"Good morning, Sleepy Beauty," He kissed my cheek.

"Hi, daddy," I giggled, yawning.

"You can watch cartoons while I make breakfast," Gerard smiled.

"Don't worry, daddy. I'm not hungry," I said, returning the smile. I sat on the couch and turned on the television, Teen Titans popping up on screen.

"Baby, you have to eat," Gerard stated.

"But I'm not hungry," I repeated.

"Okay, well in a few minutes I'm going to go work," He informed, "I'll leave a plate of pancakes for you to eat, alright?"

"Yes, daddy," I said, smiling.

Gerard was in the kitchen, making breakfast. He ate his food and left to his room to change. He returned with a suit and his hair all messy but groomed at the same time.

"I'm going now, sweetheart," He smiled, kissing me on the cheek.

"Okay."

He grabbed his briefcase and opened the front door, blocking the entrance so Sweet Pea and Noodles wont get out. "Make sure to eat," He reminded before getting out and shutting the door. 

I got off the couch and went to the kitchen. I find a plate with pancakes, the strawberries forming into a smiley face. I giggled but I sighed afterwards. I grabbed the plate and dumped the food into the trash. 

I went back and sat on the couch again, happily watching the T.V with Sweet Pea and Noodles.