Chapter 14

This is adorable and I like it. Also, there's going to be small Waycest scene ;) ~J

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Mikey's outfit:

Gerard's outfit:

Gerard's outfit:

I snuck out of my bedroom when I heard Gerard talking quietly in his room

I snuck out of my bedroom when I heard Gerard talking quietly in his room. I had my stuffed duck in my hand and my paci in my mouth. The voice was led to Gerard's office and the door was closed. I waited beside the door, hearing him talk on the phone.

"Tomorrow?" Gerard asked, speaking on the phone. "I cant do tomorrow...well, maybe...No! Not tonight...Why? Because he's asleep...Tomorrow is fine. End of discussion."

The door opened and I shrieked, making the paci fall from my mouth.

"Baby, why aren't you asleep?" He asked, picking my paci and popping it in my mouth before picking me up.

"I'm sowwy, daddy," I apologized, taking the paci from my mouth. 

"It's fine, sweetie," He sighed, taking me to my room.

"Who were you talking to?" I asked, moving Gerard's hair out of his face.

"Mikey," He replied, sighing again. "We're going to meet with him tomorrow."

I whimpered, clutching onto Gerard.

Gerard laid me on my bed and I let go of him.

"You're still getting punished," He said. "I didn't do it today because I had work to do. But after tomorrow, it'll happen."

"Okay," I said, sitting up.

"Okay what?" He asked.

"Okay, daddy," I corrected.

"Good boy," He smiled, kissing my forehead. "Baby, do you want to go to school?"

My lips quivered as I shook my head, "No, daddy. Please don't make me go."

"Hey, hey. I was just asking," He replied, petting my hair and relaxing me a bit, "But why don't you want to go?"

"At school, they're meanies," I pouted.

"How?" He asked.

"They would make fun of me because I wore pretty dresses and skirts. They would say naughty words to me and then I would cry. Josh was there to help me sometimes until he moved schools. When I turned sixteen, I dropped out," I explained.

"Aw, sweetheart," He cooed, bringing me closer to him. "They were just jealous because you are the prettiest, cutest little boy they've seen."

I pulled away and smiled. I kissed Gerard on the lips gently. He returned the kiss and we both pulled back.

"Time to go to sleep, sweetheart," He smiled.

I nodded and laid back on the bed.

"Goodnight, daddy," I smiled.

"Sweet dreams, honey," He kissed my cheek and popped my paci in my mouth again.

***

"You have everything, Baby Boy?" Gerard asked.

"Yes, daddy," I nodded.

We went to the car and he placed my bag in the backseat. It was filled with extra clothes, toys, and delicious snacks. Gerard started the car and drove to Mikey's house. When we finally arrived, we both got out and were greeted by Mikey.

"Hey, lovely," Mikey smirked, taking my hand and placing a kiss. "You look wonderful."

"Thank you, Mikey," I smiled, bringing my hands behind me.

Gerard took my bag from the backseat, already walking inside Mikey's home. While Mikey and I followed, I looked around in awe.

"Nice place," Gerard said, dropping the bag on the couch.

"Thanks, it would've been better if you send some money, but you know," Mikey shrugged.

"I would've but you left without a note and didn't give me a call since," Gerard replied, angrily.

"Whatever," Mikey muttered.

Mikey clapped his together, smiling at me. "Shall we get started?"

"Calm down, let Frank settle first," Gerard said.

"Fine, fine," Mikey said, winking at me.

I sat on the couch and looked down at my lap, feeling all flustered.

"Daddy, I'm hungry," I said, looking at Gerard.

"Okay, there's some snacks-"

"No, like I want food," I told him.

It wasn't long till we all decided to order pizza even if Gerard wasn't the kind to eat junk food. He would eat it occasionally and he was fine with it. The pizza we ordered was cheese, it's simple and good. Soon when we were all finished, we went up to Mikey's bedroom.

"So, I have something I want you to wear," Mikey said, going into a closet before pulling out an outfit. It was a lingerie, going with some cat ears and a-

"Michael!" Gerard scowled. "He isn't wearing that!"

"Why not?" Mikey raised a brow. "He'll look good in it."

"He's still learning about these things," Gerard said.

"Then how are we going to have a threesome if we cant do anything?" Mikey asked, crossing his arms.

"A threesome?" Gerard smirked, raising a brow. "I have never mentioned a threesome."

"Daddy? W-What's a threesome?" I asked.

"It's nothing, baby-"

"A threesome is when three people do naughty things together," Mikey explained.

"Really, Mikey?" Gerard glared at his brother.

"I'll show you," Mikey told me.

He walked over to me, smashing his lips on mine. He pulled away and grinned. He then kissed his brother. Gerard immediately pulled away.

"What the fuck, Mikey?" Gerard exclaimed, wiping his lips with his hand.

"You loved it," Mikey teased.

"I-I cant even begin to think that we-" Gerard made a frustrated noise. He then grabbed Mikey's collar and gave him a rough kiss.

"Daddy?" I whimpered.

"Lets not forget him," Mikey grinned.

He kissed me and picked me up, making me wrap my legs around his waist. I kissed Mikey and I opened my mouth, granting him entrance.  

"Do you want to do this, sweetie?" I heard Gerard ask.

I pulled away from Mikey and looked at Gerard. I bit my lip before I nodded my head.

"Lets begin then," Mikey said, smiling at me.