Chapter 6: The Spirit Breaks

Frank waited in his room for everyone downstairs to leave, especially Dallon. Pete doesn't really hurt Frank as much as Dallon does, that's why Frank prefers Pete instead of Dallon. But can you blame the little? Dallon practically raped the small boy.

"They left, Frankie," Josh notified when he opened the door to Frank's room. Frank smiled and hopped off his bed. He ran downstairs, seeing that everyone left. I mean, everyone. He plopped on the couch, turning the T.V on.

"I have to go to work in an hour, but I think I'll just be going now," Josh said, buttoning up his white shirt. Josh works in a music shop, it's really cool, in Frank's opinion. Frank nodded and continued watching SpongeBob. It was all he wanted to watch, it was Frank's favorite show.

Soon enough, Josh said a small 'bye' and left, the door closing shut. Frank was still wearing his sailor pink outfit. It was quite adorable, Frank thought. He always thought he was cute and hopefully no one decides to break him.

Frank didn't know where Sweet Pea was. Josh must've locked her in a room to be safe from all the harming drunk people. Frank felt really bad that she was locked in a dark room, but it was either her getting hurt or being alone.

He unlocked the door with a key, twisting the golden knob. He opens the door and Sweet Pea came running out. She was running around the whole house, making sure if anyone else is here. She soon came, jumping on Frank. He crouched down to her level, giggling when she was licking all over his face.

"Let's have a tea party," Frank smiled, running to his room with Sweet Pea following him. He gathered all his stuff animals in small baby blue chairs. He got his Disney Princess Belle Tea Set. He set it on his small table, sitting next to Sweet Pea, who kept on putting her paws on the table.

As they were about to start, Frank heard the door bell. "I'll be right back," He told the stuff animals, excusing himself. Sweet Pea, being a nosy pup, followed Frank to the front door. He opened the door, revealing the 'dirty rat'.

"Hey, babe," Dallon smirked, leaning against the door way, "Miss me?"

 //Trigger Warning: Raping!! You can skip it and continue the next chapter//

Frank whimpered as Dallon walks in, closing the door shut. His tears began to well up when Dallon pinned him against the wall. Sweet Pea was going crazy, she was barking and trying to bite Dallon. She was too small and Dallon was annoyed.

"Shut the fuck up!" He yelled at the dog, who didn't stop and continued barking. Dallon picked up Sweet Pea and locked her in a room, causing her to scratch on the door and bark several times. "Now where were we?"

"Please stop," Frank begged when Dallon began playing with the hem of Frank's skirt.

"Your dress would be so pretty if it was laying on the floor," Dallon said, starting to remove his dress. Frank tried to stop him, earning a hard slap in the face. Frank was in tears now, while Dallon just laughed. Frank couldn't do anything, his face was in pain because of the hard slap.

"Stop crying," Dallon ordered, sighing. Frank sniffled and wiped his tears. "Take off your dress," Dallon demanded. Frank nodded, removing his dress. Tears were threatening to spill from his eyes, but he didn't let that happen. "Good boy."

Dallon then smashed his lips on Frank's. Frank felt surprised and participated as well, knowing that something bad might happen to him if he didn't. He yelped when he felt the sudden touch at his laced panties. Dallon smirked and pulled Frank's panties down.

"N-no, please," Frank cried. "Don't do this." Dallon didn't respond, all he did was stroke Frank. He tried his best to not let out any moans or groans because it felt good. This was the first time he felt this; even his last daddy, Brendon didn't try anything. He was always so kind and gentle, he didn't want to start things fast.

Frank failed, a moan escaped from his lips. He then started to hear zipping. Frank opened his eyes and saw Dallon slipping his pants off, along with his boxers. 'Suck' was all Dallon said. Frank whimpered and did what he was told. He went on his knees and began sucking, like last time. Dallon didn't hesitate to start fucking his mouth. Frank then began to cry, but continued what he was told.

Dallon took himself out of Frank's mouth, and he was glad. Dallon sat on the couch, motioning Frank to follow. "Ride me," Dallon ordered. Frank was confused and Dallon rolled his eyes. "I want you to fucking sit on my cock and ride me!" Dallon said. Frank sniffled and obeyed. He lowered himself and the pain was even worse than the mouth fuck.

"I-It hurts," Frank said, tears welling up again.

"I don't fucking care," Dallon spat.

Frank sat down all the way, feeling Dallon's whole. He screamed in pain. "Go faster," Dallon moaned out. Frank began bouncing, the pain burning up inside him. The pain was going on for a minute until it turned into pleasure. Frank began moaning, when Dallon picked up the little off of him. Frank was really disappointed, he didn't even felt what it was like to feel pleasure.

"Get dressed," Dallon panted. He put on his clothes, waiting until Frank was done putting on his dress. "Don't tell anyone about this. If you do, it'll fucking be worse!" That was the last thing Dallon said before leaving the small boy crying.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

it hurts writing this :(

also my boyfriend walked a girl home, and I'm not sure if that's his friend or he's found someone else. He came back and he didn't even acknowledge me, and I feel so heartbroken and sad :(

I still feel sad but I don't think I want to go to school, I will just do what I do best: running away from my problems ;-; ~J