Chapter 12: Things Took A Turn

"He touched your princess parts?!" Tyler asked, petting Sweet Pea. 

"Keep it down," I shushed him, "And yes, he did."

"Yay, I'm so happy for you!" He cheered, hugging me. "You're going to live happily ever after now!"

"I believe so," I admitted, feeling this excitement inside me. 

"Frankie!" Gerard called from downstairs. "Time to go home!"

"I'm going now, bye Tyjo," I said, kissing him on the cheek. 

I went downstairs while Sweet Pea was following me. I was met by Josh and Gerard at the door. 

"Ready to go, sweetheart?" Gerard asked.

"Yes, daddy," I replied. 

"Hey, before you go, I want to ask you something," Josh said and I nodded. "How do you feel about taking Sweet Pea with you?"

I gasped, making Gerard and Josh chuckle.

"She's your dog after all," Josh reminded me and I eagerly nodded. "She's yours then."

I went to the living room, gathering and packing all of Sweet Pea's things; her toys, her small mini outfits, and her only leash. 

I clipped the leash onto Sweet Pea's collar, turning around with a big smile on my face. I was so happy that Noodles and Sweet Pea will finally meet. 

"I'm ready, daddy," I smiled, holding onto the leash. 

"Ok let's go, Pumpkin," Gerard said. "Bye, Josh."

"Bye, Bye, Joshie," I hugged him and left with Gerard. 

***

"Can Noodles and Sweet Pea sleep with me tonight?" I asked, showing Gerard my puppy dog eyes.

"Um, I don't know," Gerard replied, "There's going to be dog hair on your bed and I cant have you being sick."

"But my puppies are healthy," I said.

"No," Gerard denied, "End of discussion."

"Daddy," I whined, jutting my bottom lip out. "I don't want to sleep by myself."

"Then you can sleep with me," He suggested.

"Okay," I smiled, getting out of bed.

Gerard smiled, taking my hand and leading me to his bedroom. I sat on the bed, waiting for him to lay next to me. I pulled the covers over my legs and watched Gerard.

"Just one night, though," Gerard remarked.

"B-but, daddy, I don't like being alone," I whimpered, "Josh has always let me have Sweet Pea on my bed."

"Well I'm not Josh," He said.

He unbuttoned his shirt, throwing it into the dirty laundry basket. I watched him intently and he noticed. He came over to me with a smirk. I looked up at him as he towered me. I looked down at my lap, avoiding his eye contact.

"Is there anything you want to say, honey?" He asked, lifting up my chin with two fingers.

"N-no, daddy," I denied.

"You sure, baby?" He asked, leaning towards.

I nodded.

"Speak with words, sugar," He said, his hot breath hitting my face.

"No, d-daddy," I repeated.

"Good boy," He smiled, straightening himself again.

He began taking his clothes off, leaving it in the dirty laundry basket. He was left with his boxers. Gerard soon laid on the bed next to me after he turned off the lights. Once the blankets were covering our bodies, I made sure to snuggle up next to him.

***

Its been a week and the police finally arrested Dallon. I didn't see it happen but Gerard just made sure to tell me; to show that Dallon wont ever hurt me again. I was relief and happy but I don't know if the memory will ever erase from my mind.

"Daddy?" I asked, earning a hum as a response. "Is Dallon really gone?"

"Of course, sweetie," He reassured me, giving my thigh a squeeze.

"Okay," I replied, "Where are we going again?"

"We're going to a small gathering, its just my friends and co-workers," He explained, not leaving his eyes from the road.

It wasn't long till we got there. There was a lot of people, a bar, and a dance floor. This was more of a party than a 'small gathering'. I tugged onto Gerard's sleeve, making him look down at me.

"Daddy, I want to go home," I said.

"Baby, we just got here," He chuckled.

"There's too many people here," I complained, glancing around at the party again.

I looked at Gerard again since he didn't reply but noticed he was talking to one of his co-workers. At least I hope. She has shoulder length black hair, curls at the end. She was wearing a black dress, some sparkles on it. She was really pretty.

I scowled at them and went to the bar instead. I sat at the barstool and the bartender noticed me.

"Hey, gorgeous, what do you want to drink?" The bartender asked.

"I want apple juice," I ordered, spinning on the seat.

"I'm sorry but there isn't-"

"He'd like vodka," Someone said.

I turned next to me, finding a guy with dirty blonde hair with some brown hiding under. He was wearing this bright orange and reddish leather jacket.

"I'm Mikey," The man said, smirking at me.