Chapter 4: You're Already a Princess

It wasn't a long drive but Frank did have some time to sleep. Frank was awake throughout most of the drive but had a 15 minute sleep, which it isn't much.

"We're here, darling," Gerard announced, shaking the small boy gently. Frank's eyes fluttered open; Gerard thought it was adorable and he couldn't help but smile at him.

"Where are we?" Frank asked, looking at Gerard with his big, innocent eyes.

"My home," Gerard said. Frank unbuckled his seatbelt and looked out at his side of the window. It was a big house, Frank thought, more like a castle. Frank's smile was so wide that it hurt his cheek bones.

"You live in a castle, Gee," Frank commented, still looking out the window with a big smile.

"It's more of a mansion, kiddo," Gerard corrected him, chuckling as he opened his car door,"Come on, you can look inside." Gerard got out and went to Frank's side, helping him get out. This gave Frank a better view at the castle, or what Gerard called it, a mansion.

"Does a princess live here?" Frank asked, looking at the 'castle'. Gerard unlocked the doors with his key and being the gentleman that he is, allowed Frank to go first.

"Well, no. He's just visiting," Gerard stated, clearly speaking about Frank. Although, Gerard would love if Frank lived with him, but he just met the little. Gerard had a little girl but found out she was just using him for money.

Therefore, Gerard has promised himself to not let looks get to him. But boy, was he wrong. There is a beautiful boy right in front of him. His innocence is so pure and adorable, Gerard knew he had to protect Frank.

"Oh, can I meet him?" Frank bounced up and down.

"It would make no sense if you are already him," Gerard told him. This made Frank stop and make a face that showed he was confused.

Gerard chuckled, "I'll show you your room."

***

Frank clutched onto his duck as Gerard led him to his room. "Here it is," Gerard said, gesturing to the pastel room- more like pink.

Frank was in awe; he stepped in the room and there was shaped heart carpets on the floor. There was a white case that was filled with many stuffed animals. He also noticed the case that had six buckets. One is filled with toys; the second has coloring books; the third was filled with colored pencils, crayons, and markers. The rest were empty, making Frank disappointed.

"This is for me?" Frank asked, turning around to face Gerard.

"Sure it is, at least for now," Gerard explained. Frank jumped to Gerard's arms, hugging him tightly.

"Thank you, daddy," Frank said, not thinking until now about his word choice that has slipped out. Gerard was quite surprise, but he knew he cant take advantage of Frank. Gerard will repeat again: Frank's innocence is pure and he should protect him, not take advantage of him.

"I-I'm sorry, I-I didn't mean to c-call you that," Frank quickly apologized, pulling away from Gerard.

"Hey, it's okay, sweetie," Gerard reassured him. "Accidents happen."

"O-okay," Was all Frank said before taking the opportunity to hug Gerard again.

***

"Are you going to change or...?" Gerard asked, referring to Frank's oversized sweater and tights. Gerard must admit, Frank looked adorable and sexy in that outfit. As Gerard kept staring at Frank, he can feel himself getting hard each second. Gerard shook those filthy fantasies away, knowing very well that he shouldn't.

"No," Frank replied, tucking the sweater lower to cover up his thighs.

"Okay, well I'm going to the bathroom very quick and I'll make you something to eat, alright?" Gerard said, already going to the bathroom to take care of his little problem.

Frank sat on the bed, waiting for Gerard's return. Frank noticed a name that was written on the bed, maybe this room belonged to someone. Frank read the name: Lyn-Z. Frank didn't know what that meant, whether the person didn't know how to properly spell their name or it was short for another name.

"Okay," Gerard said as he came back to the room, "Are you hungry?" Frank looked up at Gerard, who was panting and had a layer of sweat on his forehead.

"Why are you sweating?" Frank asked.

"Oh, I was just running around because exercise is good for you," Gerard lied but wasn't lying either because as much as I hate to say it, exercise is good for you.

"Is that frosting on your shoe?" Frank smiled, pointing at Gerard's black shoe that had white 'frosting'. "Are we making cupcakes?" Frank jumped, feeling excitement inside him. Gerard didn't even had a chance of answering when Frank kept piling up questions that didn't give Gerard time to answer.

"Can I taste it?" Frank asked, wiping the 'frosting' off of Gerard's shoes with his finger. "Why does it feel like liquid?" Frank ignored it and was about to taste it when Gerard grabbed his wrist.

"No, Frank. You cant taste it." Gerard sternly said, letting go of Frank. "We can make cupcakes but you wiped that off my shoe, who knows where my shoe has been."

"Okay," Frank barely said as a whisper. Frank really wanted to taste the delicious frosting, but Gerard said he couldn't.

Later on, Frank was watching SpongeBob on television as Gerard bakes the cupcakes. He said he'll let Frank decorate them if he wanted to. Frank was really happy and he sat there on the couch, waiting for Gerard to tell it was ready.

Finally, Gerard said it was ready and Frank rushed to the kitchen. Gerard already had the real frostings set out on the counter. Frank was already decorating the cupcakes and he felt so happy. Gerard sat at the barstool, monitoring Frank in case if he gets injured or needs anything.

I think this chapter is cute or strange. Anyways hope you like this chapter ~J :)