Chapter 34

I'm fine. Things are fine. The pain in my heart is fine; the aching isn't as bad as it was but like I said, I'm fine. This is the last chapter ~J

The four of us sat at the couch while we watch Finding Dory. Tyler and I sat between Josh and Gerard; I was next to Gerard and Tyler sat next to Josh. We were all in the moment, all happy and relaxed. Lindsey, Pete, and Dallon werent part of our problems anymore. 

I was snuggled up next to Gerard as I lay my head on his shoulder. I felt so happy and content that I didn't want this moment to end.

"Daddy, can I have goldfish crackers?" I asked, looking at him.

"Sure, pumpkin," he smiled.

He gently took me off of him and I whined a bit but didn't say anything else. He walked to the kitchen, leaving me with Tyler and Josh.

"How are you feeling, Frankie?" Josh asked, taking his eyes off of the t.v. Tyler didn't bother paying attention as he had his eyes glued to the movie.

"I'm great," I smiled, my smile going wider when Gerard came back with a bowl in his hand. I made grabby hands and he chuckled, handing me the bowl. "Thank you, daddy."

"No problem, sweetheart," Gerard said.

He put his arm around me, making me smile. I ate some crackers, the other three getting some goldfish, too. When the movie ended, Tyler and Josh had to go.

"Bye, bye, Tyjo," I sadly smiled, hugging him before looking at Josh. "Bye, Joshie."

"Bye, Frankie," he said, hugging me tight.

"Bye, puppies," Tyler giggled, petting Sweet Pea and Noodles.

"Have a safe drive, you two," Gerard added.

"Thanks, bye," Josh said, holding Tyler's hand as they both left. As soon as they left, Gerard picked me up, spinning me around as I laughed. He put me down and I leaned forward to give him a small kiss.

"I love you, daddy," I said.

"I love you, too, cupcake," Gerard smiled, kissing me on the cheek.

"Can we watch more movies?"

"Sure, angel. Whatever you want," Gerard said. We both sat back down at the couch and I cuddled close to Gerard.

Gerard opened up Netflix as he played a movie.

"Daddy?" I asked.

He looked at me, raising his eyebrows. "Yes, baby?" he asked.

"I think I want to go back to school," I said.

"Y-You what?"

"I want to go back to school," I repeated.

"Are you sure, baby?" He asked.

"Yes, daddy and I also want to move somewhere else," I added.

"Move somewhere else?" he asked and I nodded. "Like another house?"

"Yes and to a different state," I replied.

"Angel, where is all of this coming from?" He questioned. "Is it because of Lindsey? Because if it is, you don't have to worry. She hasn't done anything wrong for the past month."

"Its not because of Lindsey," I denied. "I-I just want to start over."

"Baby," he started, holding my hand, "we can still stay here but why do you want to start over? Did something happen?"

"If I'm going back to school, I don't want to see anymore meanie heads," I explained.

"Darling, there's always going to be people out there who wont like you," he said and I whimpered. "But there will also be many more people who love you just the way you are. You are beautiful, sweet, innocent, kind, and even the smartest little boy I've met."