Chapter 19

I'm sorry I haven't posted, I was just catching up with work stuff

~~~~~~

"Baby boy, I'm home!" I heard Gerard call out.

I ran downstairs from my room, jumping on Gerard, giving him a tight hug. He chuckled and pulled back.

"How was the pancakes?" He asked, giving me a kiss.

"It was delicious, daddy," I lied. I gave him a believable smile and he was convinced. It was so easy but at the same time, I felt guilty.

"I'll make dinner so we can both eat at the table," Gerard said and I nodded. He walked to the kitchen and started making spaghetti. I sat on the couch and turned on the television, watching cartoons.

Gerard came into the living room to check up on me. "You alright, sweetie?" He asked.

"Yes, daddy," I nodded with a smile.

"Why don't you take Noodle and Sweet Pea for a walk?" He suggested. "The sun is still out and it'd make the puppies happy."

"Okay!" I smiled and jumped up from my spot. I got Noodle's and Sweet Pea's leash, clicking it on their collars.

"I also need to talk to you about something," He said, sounding serious and sad.

"What about?"

"Just make sure to get back here when the sun sets," He said.

"Okay, daddy," I smiled. He hid a kiss on my forehead and I left with the puppies.

They looked so happy; they were sniffing the plants, peeing on it afterwards, and just sniffing everything else. Once in a while, they would both stop to check on me if I was alright. When they were sure, they continue walking.

We were walking around the neighborhood, the houses were nice but not as nice as Gerard's. The dogs were mostly leading the way and I was just following them.

"Frank," I heard a familiar voice say.

I slowly turned around, hearing Noodles and Sweet Pea barking. I stood back when I realized the voice; it was Dallon and I thought I was about to faint.

"Y-You're here," I stated, glancing around and maybe finding help. "Why? I thought you were in jail."

"I was, but I soon got out," He explained, taking a step towards me and I instinctively took a step away.

"Please, don't hurt me," I pleaded, tears forming in my eyes.

"I'm not," He said and I relaxed but, I still feel terrified.

"I want to go home," I muttered and he kept taking a step towards.

"Maybe we can go out to eat and I'll take you home," He said.

"Where to?"

"Wherever you want to go," He smiled.

"McDonalds," I sniffled, wiping my tears. He nodded and held my hand, I still help onto Sweet Pea and Noodle's leash. They were following us now.

We got to McDonald's and he opened the door for me but I didn't go in.

"I cant take them with me," I pouted, referring to my puppies, who both had their tongue sticking out as they panted.

"You stay out here and I'll order for you," He suggested and I nodded, "What do you want to eat?"

"I want a happy meal with a toy and chocolate milk!" I happily smiled. He nodded and disappeared inside the building while I stayed out here with Sweet Pea and Noodles.

My phone buzzed and I turned it on, finding a message from Gerard:

baby, where are you? the sun already set and you should be here by now.

don't worry, I'm here with Dallon

what??? no, where are you??

I turned my phone back off when Dallon came out. I smiled and he handed me the happy meal and chocolate milk. We walked to the park and we both sat on the bench. The dogs looked exhausted and both laid on the ground while Dallon and I talk.

"How are you doing?" Dallon asked as I ate my chicken nuggets.

"I'm good," I looked up at him with a smile. It was a real smile. I haven't ate for a whole day but I realized that I need food so I wouldn't starve.

"I missed you," He whispered, rubbing my exposed thigh gently.

"Okay," I replied.

"You didn't miss me?" He looked at me hurt in his eyes, just like Gerard when he saw me hurting myself.

"I'm sorry," I apologized, "You just scared me and I didn't want to see you again."

"Baby, I would never hurt you," He denied.

"You wouldn't?" I asked.

He nodded and I smiled.

"Drink your chocolate milk," He said.

"Okay," I giggled, opening the bottle easily and taking a sip from it. I felt a bit dizzy after drinking the milk. I glanced at Dallon and he just smirked at me. The puppies were already barking and I didn't see anything else because everything was black and blank.