Much Love Back, Just An Irish Lad

It's really short, but it gets better, i promise. xx

Hope you like it :) I enjoy writing this story, hehe.

OKAY, onwards to the story.

P.S. you guys got me to #420 in Other! Thanks my Cookies xoxo

Sim xx

Love, Annie

Chapter 2

“Liam, no!” I laughed, pushing him into the ocean.

He pouted at me. “You’re no fun, Danielle.”

“I’m your girlfriend, Liam, you’ve got to respect the girlfriend!” I laughed like crazy, running away from him.

He was bound to run after and chase me. I felt my bare foot touch something in the sand. I stopped laughing and bent downward to pick it up.

It was a small envelope, written to ‘Whoever decides to pick this up and read it’.

I sat down in the sand and softly opened up the envelope, pulling out a small letter. Liam came halfway through and sat behind me, reading over my shoulder.

“Where’d you find that?” He asked.

“In the sand,” I told him, tucking it away into my purse. I knew the perfect person to give it to.

And I would surely give it to him. And he would surely reply back to Annie.

Dear Annie,

I couldn’t lie by saying I found this letter. No. A friend of mine gave it to me. The girlfriend of my best mate actually found it first. I’m quite happy she did, though. Yes, I’m a boy. Are you happy? I hope so :) And yes, I am also crazy. I think it will be fun! The only problem is, I don’t know where to send this, really. The girl who found it, Danielle, she said she found it tucked in the sand. I think I’ll put it there, the exact (or around it, rather) spot. Hopefully in the next letter you’ll tell me where to send it? Or better yet, I can give you the place to send it? Why don’t we make a spot as our own? Do you know the park that’s ten minutes from the beach? And the big wall made of bricks? There’s this loose one that you can pull out. Put it in there, and then push the brick back in.

On another note, I love chocolate chips too.

P.S. I eat a lot too.

P.P.S. Tell me about it. Metabolism rocks!

P.P.P.S. If I let you inside the mind of a boy, could I get inside the mind of a girl?

P.P.P.P.S. You aren’t an idiot, and who cares if you’re a lunatic? Lunatics, unite! :)

Much love back,

Just an Irish lad

“That’s sweet of you, Niall,” I commented, reading the letter he handed me. He nodded.

“Take me to the same spot you found it?” He pleaded.

I laughed, “Sure. I can’t guarantee it was the exact spot, but it works.”

Upon reaching there, Niall took the letter he’d written, folded it neatly and licked the envelope closed, writing it to ‘Annie’.

He was really looking forward to her reply back, and I hoped it would come soon too. Niall was happy for the first time in a while.

It made the rest of us happy as well.