You'll Look As Adorable As Ever, Cutie

• Dedicated to Each of my wonderful Cookies

A cute little chappie for you all ^-^ Oh, by the way, the next chapter is set about 3 months ahead. KK? P.S. this story is soon over! I feel like I'm going to cry! I loved writing this, it was great! My ideas, my inspiration, it never died down in this book. I hope you all loved reading it as much as I loved to write it. About three chapter left, now. I'm debating on a sequel. Comment below to tell me what you think about me writing a sequel or not.

Love, Annie

Chapter 19

“Hey, Niannie is trending on twitter…would you happen to know…?” Natasha trailed off.

I grinned down at her, from my bed. “Check Niall’s twitter.”

She was silent for a few minutes, waiting for the laptop to load up Niall’s page.

“Oh,” she simply said. She sighed, and climbed up to my bed, laptop in hand. It wasn’t one of those sad sighs, or tired sighs, or the ‘I’m-about-to-lecture-you’ sighs. It was more like a…dreamy sigh. “Let’s do a twitcam,” she said.

I grinned and nodded. “Yes! It’ll be fun,” I laughed.

@AnnieBooh: Twitcam in ten!

I laughed when I looked at my home page. I kind of regretted following so many Directioner accounts. They all suddenly followed me back, and now they’re retweeting and quoting the whole ‘twitcam in ten’ thing. Somehow, I think this twitcam of ours is going to be just a bit more than the usual 50 or so we get.

I’ll be watching. You’ll look as adorable as ever, cutie.

xx

Text Message Received 3:15 pm

I smiled down at my phone, widely, as our twitcam started.

Then it occurred to me that a whole lot of people were looking at me looking down at my phone. So I looked up.

“Hi guys!” Natasha said. “So, in case you don’t know, that’s superstar Annie,” she pointed at me. “I’m her lonely little nobody sister Natasha. But shhh, don’t tell her I’m much cooler than her,” she whispered.

I laughed and lightly punched her shoulder. “Woah. Tash, we’ve got over 10,000 viewers!”

“Whoo!” she whooped, hi-fiving me. “That’s way better than the 47 we normally get!”

I looked at the all the questions people were asking.

“Okay, so LilRose385 asks why were you smiling at your phone, Annie?” Natasha looked at me and grabbed my phone. Then she burst out laughing and stuck it up at the camera.

It was soon followed with ‘Aww, that’s so cute,’ ‘OMG Niall’s watching!,’ and ‘Do you have a pet name for him?’

The ones like the last one made me laugh. “No, I don’t have any pet names.”

“JustLovin1D asks if you two are official or what,” Natasha smirked at me. “Gee, I dunno, are you?”

Yes

Text Message Received 3:30 pm

I grinned. “Well, Niall says yes, so I guess we are.” I read off the screen again. “LaLaLaOneDirection wants to know how it happened,” I looked over to Natasha. “Well isn’t that a long story?”

“Basically, lovely little Annie wrote a random letter and stuck it in the sand. And apparently Danielle Peazer picked it up and gave it to Niall. And Niall wrote back, and Annie went back to the beach to take her letter back, thinking what a dumb thing it was to do, only to find Niall’s letter and in the letter, Niall said to pull out a brick in the wall at the park. I think it’s cute. Like that movie-Letters To Juliet,” Natasha explained in the shortest way she could.